Website National Education Partners
Are you looking for a Job at National Education Partners in United States
for Position at the National University
for It is the responsibility of a Credentials Program Specialist I to support the access, retention, and completion of dynamic and diverse student populations through counseling and information sharing of the College of Education programs of National University Sanford and California Commission on Teachers Accreditation Requirements (CCTC) for a California Teaching Credential. forfor Essential functions
- Provide assistance to current and future students with pertinent information on obtaining all the necessary documents of the accreditation process (exams, etc.). Conduct credential orientations, including student instructional information meetings, for both incoming and outgoing students, and distribute the admissions/exit packet to all education students. Communicates and advises students on a regular basis by phone, appointments, email, walk-ins, receives and relays messages, handles requests for information and assistance.
- Establishes and maintains the database and student files. Receive complete packages, check their accuracy, process packages to create both paper and electronic files. Review, analyze, and evaluate transcripts and other records for various types of verifications (i.e. U.S. Constitution, Practiceclinic, internship program eligibility, supplemental clearances, and supervisor exit exams).
- Conduct exit interviews, ensuring that all colleges and CCTC requirements have been met. Audit credential requests for accuracy and charge appropriate fees. Process outbound paperwork and forward to credential processing department.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to solve complex student problems.
- Identify and determine student eligibility for teaching and fieldwork. Computer generated batch report auditing. Receive and organize documentation from students and teachers and complete the documentation necessary to complete the placement. Create, increase the number of classes, and enroll students in a variety of fieldwork courses.
- Organize, schedule and facilitate student teaching screening interviews and student teaching orientations between students and faculty members.
- Arrange for teacher training documentation and other related materials (i.e. distribute mailings to students for interviews, informational meetings, orientations, supervisor mileage, grade sheets, assigning students to college supervisors, teacher fees for teacher payment) Request and maintain the necessary forms and documents to support the student teacher Supervisors (ie manuals, observation forms).
- Assist the Credentials and Field Services Supervisor as needed.
- Assist with center operations and interact with other assigned departments and special projects.
- You must understand and follow five9 recording and disclosure procedures when operating the calling system.
Supervisory responsibilities: NA
for Education and experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience is required.
- 1-2 years of customer service required.
- 1-2 years of office experience is required.
- Work experience in education preferred.
- Customer service training is a bonus.
- Proven Organizational skills.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- You must have computer skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Must have effective communication and problem-solving.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Possess the ability to provide service in a courteous, fast and efficient manner.
- Possess the ability to work and deal effectively with teachers, administrators, staff, and students.
- Possess the ability to develop and use empathetic listening skills, communicate clearly, and maintain an attitude that conveys respect, helpfulness, honesty, and resourcefulness.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team.
- Must be flexible and receptive to change.
- Must have the ability to work in a mannerIndependent.
- Reliability is required to ensure excellent service to students. for
This is a remote location unless otherwise specified. forfor NEP will not sponsor applicants for work visas. forfor About us
for National Education Partners (NEP) provides world-class online program management (OPM) services for leading educational institutions. Ranked as one of the 20 Best Places to Work in Phoenix, NEP offers a rich history of supporting traditional academic operations in areas such as finance, human resources, enrollment, financial aid, marketing, information technology, and much more. forforToday, NEP is the registered OPM for Northcentral University (NCU), offering doctoral, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology, education, law, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in health care and marriage and family therapy. ; National University (NU), which offers more than 75 programs in industries such as healthcare, criminal justice and accounting; and City University of Seattle, one of the top 10 adult educators in the world offering degrees and certificates in business, healthcare, education and more. forforNEP fully embraces diversity and equal opportunity. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. forforNEP values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA people, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply. ”
Company: National Education Partners
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.