Website National Education Partners
Are you looking for a Job at National Education Partners in United States
for Position at the National University
for Position summary
for With general supervision, manage the IT support services technical team and the service desk team. Oversees the delivery of services for support, desktops, laptops, printers, and audio and visual systems to remote locations on site. Act as project leader and subject matter expert for the end user hardware and software information technology support services department. Research, evaluate, and establish standards for assigned equipment and end-user software. Directly manage the activities of remote site support staff. Identify the most cost-effective hardware delivery solutions for remote employees. Facilitate the delivery of the supplier’s products and the installation of computer equipment. Collaborate with AVP, Infrastructure Services in developing plans for new equipment, as well as department standards and safety procedures for staff and affiliated student population. forfor Essential functions
- Provides daily leadership to staff including, but not limited to, recruiting, performance management, mentoring, coaching, and salary management, as well as developing personal growth opportunities.
- Analyze user request data, produce and monitor operational metrics, identify trends, and hold team accountable for key performance measures.performance.
- Act as a technical escalation point for team members.
- Ensures detailed inventory information of computer hardware to verify proper inventory level, including communication with department management.
- Ensures computer hardware is prepared and shipped to remote employees to ensure a successful start on the first day of hire.
- Contributes to IT support services and system administration in policies, procedures and processes.
- Ensures technical operational readiness of remote locations.
- Maintain SLA reports for the department.
- Oversees the development, implementation, acquisition, and maintenance of hardware, software, laptops, and related peripheral equipment on a TCP/IP network. environment.
- Manage vendor relationships regarding quotes, schedules, resources, purchases, and deliveries at NUS locations.
- Ensures proper and proper disposal of computer-related technologies, including donations and hardware recycling, in compliance with FERPA and HIPAA regulations.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Reasonable and constant assistance to fulfill the requirements of the position. for
Supervisory responsibilities skills : Hire, train and develop up to 3 – 15 team members; manage first level supervisor. forfor Requirements
for Education and experience :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology is requiredInformation or a related field; and eight (8) years of relevant experience within a desktop computing environment or
- Master’s degree, plus five (5) years of experience in a senior, principal, or supervisory position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Higher education experience preferred.
- Experience working in a technology-driven company is preferred.
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications. for
- Act as a role model. Anticipate and plan for change. Communicate the vision to the team. Ability to lead, direct and/or influence others to obtain results using a wide degree of creativity and latitude. Practical knowledge in team building.
- Actively seeks opportunities to influence, build and maintain successful relationships and achieve alignment with peers, functional partners, and/or external partners to achieve business goals. Ability to participate as an active member of the team’s team and the organization and work towards a common goal.
- Accepts personal responsibility, proactively seeks resolution of personal limitations head on; and supports honesty and respect for others, the company and oneself.
- Develops new knowledge about situations; questions conventional approaches; encourages new ideas and innovations; designs and implements new or cutting edge programs/processes. Ability to generate and/or recognize imaginative or creative solutions that generate resultssuccessful.
- Practical knowledge of information technology and telecommunications, current and emerging trends. Experience with multimedia, educational technology, and networking is a bonus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange with IT project management an advantage.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with a wide range of individual constituents in a diverse community. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, including translating from technical language to a non-technical nature, successfully training end users, and public presentations.
- Working independently and fostering a cooperative spirit within a large and/or small team from diverse cultures, while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and frequently changing priorities. for
This is a remote location unless otherwise specified. forfor NEP will not sponsor applicants for work visas. forfor About us
for National Education Partners (NEP) provides world-class online program management (OPM) services for leading educational institutions. Ranked as one of the 20 Best Places to Work in Phoenix, NEP offers a rich history of supporting traditional academic operations in areas such as finance, human resources, enrollment, financial aid, marketing, information technology, and much more. forforToday,NEP is the registered OPM for Northcentral University (NCU), offering doctoral, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology, education, law, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in health care and marriage and family therapy. ; National University (NU), which offers more than 75 programs in industries such as healthcare, criminal justice, and accounting; and City University of Seattle, one of the top 10 adult educators in the world offering degrees and certificates in business, healthcare, education and more. forforNEP fully embraces diversity and equal opportunity. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal laws, state or local laws. forforNEP values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA people, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply. ”
Company: National Education Partners
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.