Are you looking for a Job at Natera in United States
The Customer Experience Associate reports to the Customer Experience Supervisor and will work directly with Natera’s internal and external customers, national and international, consisting of medical professionals, patients, laboratory staff, channel partners, staff of the supply chain and sales to obtain and process all information needed to process patient genetic test samples, reports and billing.
LOCATION LOCATION: Austin, TX or Remote, USA
- Deal directly with internal and external customers via telephone and electronic channels to obtain the missing information necessary for processing the submitted test samples based on the assigned region. The information you need includes:
- Patient contact and health information
- Doctor and clinic information
- Billing or medical insurance information
- Tests required to be processed
- Supports the sales team in processing the following account requests
- Account configuration forms
- Inclusion of kit orders
- Order processing for fulfilled pre-requests
- International order tracking
- Respond promptly to internal and external customer inquiries and complaints regarding missing and overdue test samples and results reports
- Obtain and evaluate all information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Perform customer audits
- Direct or forward requests and problemsunsolvable as needed
- Manage customer accounts, document all customer interactions, communications, actions taken and follow-up
- Familiarity with all genetics tests performed by Natera , including required samples, TAT to results, all health information required for the patient, correct completion of application forms and required waivers.
- Schedule appointments for genetic counseling and mobile bloodletting
- Helps with mentoring and training new employees
- Other duties can be assigned to meet business needs
- This role works regularly with PHI in both print and electronic formats and has access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to get the job done
- Must maintain an up-to-date status on Natera’s training requirements.
- Employee must pass the criminal record after the offense rta.
- High school qualification or equivalent required;
- Two or four year degree or certification preferred;
- At least 2 years of customer service experience;
- Multilingual skills are a strong advantage
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to analyze, forward or resolve customer queries within established protocols
- It must be adaptable. Show perseverance through regular change.
- Experience in both telephone and written customer support
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and protocols
- Knowledgea numerical, verbal and written language applications
- Intermediate competence with Microsoft Office and Google Suite apps (drive, Gmail, g-docs, g-sheet)
- Excellence in the care of details and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism in communicating with customers
Favorite skills and experiences
- Experience with Desk.com, LIMS, efax, secure email and Great Plains OM
- Data collection, sorting, maintenance and analysis
Physical demands and working environment
- This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate on the telephone and read printed material.
- Jobs may require you to work outside normal business hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
Driven by a passion to elevate the science and usefulness of genetic testing, Natera is committed to helping families identify and manage genetic diseases. Natera is a rapidly growing diagnostics company with proprietary bioinformatics and molecular technology for DNA analysis. Our complex technology has been clinically and commercially proven in the prenatal testing space and we are actively researching its applications in the liquid biopsy space for the development of products with oncology applications.
Natera’s team is made up of highly dedicated statisticians, geneticists, doctors, laboratory scientists, business professionals, software engineers and many other professionals from world-class institutions, who care deeply about ourwork and others. When you join Natera, you will work hard and grow quickly. Working alongside the industry elite, you will be challenged and proud to be part of a company that is changing the landscape of genetic disease management.
What we offer
Competitive advantages. Generous employee introduction program. Healthy lunches 3 times a week and premium snacks! We also offer free premium coffee and tea and other beverages.
For more information, visit www.natera.com.
Natera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcoming people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. Inclusive collaboration benefits our employees, our community and our patients and is central to our mission to change disease management around the world.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, disability or any other legal status protected. We also consider qualified candidates regardless of criminal background, consistent with applicable laws.
LOCATION LOCATION: PLEASE NOTE THIS LOCATION IS REMOTE AND CAN WORK FROM ANY LOCATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org