Website Muscat Bay
Are you looking for a Job at Muscat Bay in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
The purpose of the job is to efficiently manage all documentation in an organized and safe manner for it to be easily accessible for the Technical team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain a document control management system and continuously look to improve efficiency.
- Ensure all aspects of documentations are effectively controlled and categorized and maintain all records electronically.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing documents, distribute accordingly and archive relevant document project files.
- Liaise with local vendors on providing start up logistics with respect to document management.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedures, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial related correspondence.
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Input documents data into the master register and ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Maintain the files and control logs and set up a secure filing system for confidential information.
- Manage the flow of documents between departments, employees and external parties and retrieve documents when applicable.
· Bachelor degree in Administration or a relevant field.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
- Strong knowledge in:
- MS Office, including Advanced Excel.
- Planning & Organization.
- Customer focused (internally).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team work.
· All internal departments.
· Logistic Vendor.
Company: Muscat Bay
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com