Website Murphy USA
Are you looking for a Job at Murphy USA in Bryant, AR
About the job
If your goal is to begin a fantastic part time or full time career where your talents will be valued and respected; Murphy USA is an outstanding employer of choice. To be successful as a cashier, you need energy, excellent work ethic, a great attitude, and a smile. You will be the face of our company and deliver the legendary customer service that Murphy USA and our associates are known for providing.
- Pay On-Demand. Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Easy access to a portion of earned wages available after completed shifts*
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience
- Responding and resolving customer’s requests and concerns
- Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions
- Operating cash register
- Restocking merchandise
- Performing job related duties as assigned
- Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential
- Cash Handling Skills
- Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Murphy USA Inc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other class or category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Auto req ID
Store Number/Dept Number
403 Bryant Ave.
Company: Murphy USA
Vacancy Type: $36,000/yr – $51,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bryant, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org