Website MRSOOL | مرسول
Are you looking for a Job at MRSOOL in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Mrsool is the new experience app enabling 1-1 transactions between users and couriers, one of the largest delivery platforms in the region. Mrsool’s unique on-demand experience earned it the highest user ratings amongst all the other large delivery platforms both in Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play store. In 2018, Mrsool reported GMV exceeding 1 billion SR and more than 7 million registered users. Mrsool provides a true order anything from anywhere experience by connecting people.
About the role:
To assist in the performance and maintenance of the financial activities of Mrsool by managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting team.Taking a lead role in planning, coordinating and facilitating projects through their completion by working side to side with the finance management to achieve improvements in internal processes, procedures and controls at Mrsool.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports/statements.
- Managing the workload of the financial reporting sub-team to ensure work is prioritized appropriately and tight timelines adhere to.
- Dealing with month-end accounts close process, including the provision of timely and insightful flash and post-close reporting to CFO and CEO.
- Overseeing the Internal Controls for the Financial Reporting process.
- Reviewing and Approving transactions related to the accounting cycles and Tax related.
- Preparing Mrsool’s annual budget and preparing monthly performance report aimed to Management and Investors
- Preparing forecasted cash flow.
- Dealing with external auditors and ensuring direct and immediate help to them for smooth audit.
- Replying to banks inquiries regarding Customers Financial Claims
- Managing and invoicing accounts of resellers coupons partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting or Finance.
- Preferred Certificates such as : CPA, ACCA, SOCPA
- 5 years of relevant experience
- English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken)
Job Specification& Skills:
- Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced level in Excel is a must.
- Preferred (ERP System , Oracle Netsuite , Knowledge IFRS Standards)
What do we offer?
- Competitive package ????
- VIP insurance ????
- Monthly free coupons ????
- Access to discount networks (WalaPlus, Getmuv, Suplift)
- Continuous supply of specialty coffee ☕
What’s in it for you?
Fast career development based on performance Diversity and Equal Opportunities If this looks like your cup of coffee, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
Our Life @ MRSOOL:
The environment is an open space ????, flexible & fun, around the clock, aroundthe region. We are more than great team & place ???? to work; we respect and ensure equal opportunities, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, origin, age, gender ????, disability and other legally protected characteristics ⚖
Company: MRSOOL | مرسول
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org