Website MRSOOL | مرسول
Are you looking for a Job at MRSOOL in Al Riyadh, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Mrsool is the new experience app enabling 1-1 transactions between users and couriers, one of the largest delivery platforms in the region. Mrsool’s unique on-demand experience earned it the highest user ratings amongst all the other large delivery platforms both in Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play store. In 2018, Mrsool reported GMV exceeding 1 billion SR and more than 7 million registered users. Mrsool provides a true order anything from anywhere experience by connecting people.
About the role:
The Account Manager’s responsibilities’ to create long-term, trusting relationships with our partners by managing Mrsool’s relationships with its partners to keep them as long as possible and retaining their business and growing those opportunities as well as learning their goals to help them achieve it.
- Building and maintaining strong and long-term relationships with partners.
- Operating as the point of contact for assigned partners.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of partners’ needs by communicating with them (such as keeping the stores updated as per the partner request).
- Assisting the Finance Department with Monthly debt collection as needed.
- Reviewing and tracking partners’ performance and accounts metrics as well as preparing reports on account status
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing partners and collaborating with the sales team to reach prospective partners.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to market offers
- Negotiating offers and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Assisting with challenging partners’ requests or issue escalations as needed
- English and Arabic language skills (written and spoken)
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills, and the ability to build reports and collaborate with others within Marsool and externally.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client class and needs
- Team Management Skills
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field is required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant industry experience, Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred
- Customer Focused
What do we offer?
- Competitive package ????
- VIP insurance ????
- Monthly free coupons ????
- Access to discount networks (WalaPlus, Getmuv, Suplift)
- Continuous supply of specialty coffee ☕
What’s in it for you?
Fast career development based on performance Diversity and Equal Opportunities If this looks like your cup of coffee, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
Our Life @ MRSOOL:
The environment is an open space ????, flexible & fun, around the clock, aroundthe region. We are more than great team & place ???? to work; we respect and ensure equal opportunities, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, origin, age, gender ????, disability and other legally protected characteristics ⚖
Company: MRSOOL | مرسول
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Riyadh, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com