Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist in Natural Resource Governance Institute 2022 at Culpepper, AR
Website Natural Resource Governance Institute
This Job Listing is about Natural Resource Governance Institute in Culpepper, AR 2022
About The Role
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist
Team: Transparency and Accountability in the Extractives Sector
Position type: Full time
Hours per week: 40 hours a week
Application Closing Date: We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. We encourage early applications.
How to apply: Please submit a CV and Cover letter in English outlining your interest and key relevant skills. Please note that any incomplete applications will not be considered.
About This Opportunity
The MEL Specialist is responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the program; assisting the Chief of Party in preparing quarterly / annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis; collecting and analyzing data in accordance with the Activity, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP).
- As MEL Specialist, you will Monitor all program activities and progress towards achieving outputs and outcomes and monitor and evaluate overall progress or achievement of results.
- You will recommend all further improvement of the logical framework
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for program success
- Monitor the sustainability of the program’s results
- You will report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the COP and USAID
- Conduct capacity assessment of sub-grantees existing monitoring and evaluation system or methodology and provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, annual, and other reports to Project Management Team and USAID.
- As MEL Specialist, you will assist in coordinating across the Program to ensure effective implementation of the AMELP
- Assist the program team with Monitoring & Evaluating tools and measurable outputs and performance indicators and support them in their use as well as assist the COP in preparing other relevant reports.
- You will be expected to participate in periodic program reviews and planning workshops and assist the COP in preparing relevant reports.
- Organize and conduct training on Monitoring and Evaluation for program staff.
This role might be for you if…
- You can fluently write and speak French as well as one Senegalese language
- You have good knowledge of development work and community-based organizations
- You have worked for and/or have an interest in not-for-profits/non-governmental organizations
- You have great computer skills
- You have experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- You possess good communication and presentation skills in French.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role with a reputable medium to large organization.
Education & Qualifications
- University degree preferably in business administration, economics, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the design and implementation of MEL in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs; Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports; strong training and facilitation skills.
NRGI is committed to ensuring we have a diverse work force, an inclusive working environment and a culture that empowers, promotes, and upholds equity. We believe that an inclusive culture makes for stronger, more innovative, engaged, and effective teams.
We are an organization made of many types of people. We expressly seek to protect, include, and enable employment opportunities for a diverse range of individuals. We continuously assess and adapt our culture and ways of working to remove discriminatory barriers. We aim to include marginalized individuals and groups, and to ensure that they thrive at NRGI. We proactively work toward inclusion and maintain and enforce a policy of zero tolerance for harassment, bullying or discrimination. Committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, NRGI will respect and value unique experiences, perspectives, and identities.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: Natural Resource Governance Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Culpepper, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.