Are you looking for a Job at MobyMax in United States
The MobyMax Account Executive/Inside Sales team is a highly guided group that telecommuting from all over the United States. We are looking for all-star Account Executives to join our collaborative, competitive and fun team. This role will drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closing sales. You need to feel comfortable communicating and influencing educators: they are the lifeblood of our business!
A successful Account Executive at MobyMax is one who can build a business book through proactive customer engagement and strategic and disciplined prospect management. We are looking for a sales guru who possesses a strong bias for action, persistent and stellar communication skills and who has a penchant for winning.
As a MobyMax Account Executive, you should…
- Establish relationships with new schools and districts to ensure and meet assigned monthly sales targets .
- Maintain a high level of outbound sales prospecting activity to build your business book, including identifying, qualifying, and connecting with school or district prospects.
- Plan and organize product demonstrations with remote school and district decision makers (e.g. principal, other school administrators and district office staff).
- Demonstrate ability to overcome objections, negotiate and close deals.
- Support a high level of knowledge of the MobyMax product to bringadvance the sales process with potential schools or districts.
- Act as a MobyMax brand ambassador to the market; present yourself as friendly, helpful, professional, yet informal and conversational at the same time.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide feedback on trends in the field education, competitive threats, MobyMax features and enhancements, and new or alternative opportunities to deliver more value to customers.
- Experience in a full-cycle sales environment, from lead training to negotiation to wrap up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills, extreme attention to detail and ability to independently managing time is required
- Experience in selling to K-8 schools is a great advantage!
This full-time position pays a base salary of $ 60,000 per year plus monthly commissions based on individual sales (which are not covered). Annual commissions are targeted at $ 42,000 when sales goals are consistently met. Our best performers regularly beating the odds earn up to six figures.
MobyMax is an educational technology company that creates unique and personalized educational plans for students across all K-8 subjects. Used in over 82% of all K-8 schools in the United States with over 28 million registered students, MobyMax enables students to make hugeprogress while having fun.
MobyMax is a fully distributed company. Our employees work from their home offices around the world. We are quite proud of our unique setup, which allows us to develop a talented and highly diverse workforce. We offer competitive salaries as well as benefits. Join us; we are transforming the way children learn and we are doing it in slippers.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.