Are you looking for a Job at Microsoft in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Strategist (ATS): The Account Technology Strategist is at the forefront of our digital transformation efforts for our enterprise customers. The ATS works exclusively to support the business of customers, map business scenarios to the technical foundation, understand and translate the customer priorities and desired outcomes, and orchestrate resources in the customer’s digital journey. ATS’s technical acumen enables customers to do business in new disruptive ways. ATS drives the adoption of Microsoft Azure Cloud, Modern Workplace solutions, and Microsoft Dynamics 365. ATS is the owner of the ITDM relationship, and acts as the “virtual Chief Technical Officer (CTO)/Chief Digital Officer (CDO)” .
This Job Will Provide You
- A forum to leverage your technical expertise and business acumen
- Authorization to make major disruptions and changes to the technical architecture to enable transformative solutions
- An opportunity to drive your customers to do business in new and transformational ways
- The chances to inspire and lead teams of deep technology experts from the customer, partner, and Microsoft
- Drive trusted relationship with the customer
Customer and Industry Insights
- Synthesizes and combines various business insights from his or her team, global best practices, proof points from experience with several countries and regions, and deep industry expertise (e.g., level 200) related to customers and their competitors to conduct forecasting and develop recommendations for managing accounts and subsidiary planning. Ensures that all levels of the organization challenge customers to consider alternatives and adapt strategies, plans, business models, and solutions to insights.
- Orchestrates global teams across the organization to gather information, collaborate on performance markers, and identify potential risks in customer accounts. Brings in business and industry insights to address the broader business challenges for the customer. Executes work against the overall business and technical strategy. Participates in business groups to determine needed resources.
- Acts as the “virtual Chief Technical Officer (CTO)/Chief Digital Officer (CDO)” or “go-to” person in established, long-term relationships with technical decision makers (TDMs) and/or business decision makers (BDMs) at the CIO level, and via direct relationship advises on solutions and position Microsoft capabilities to best meet the customer’s needs. Drives market share (e.g., cloud, on premise).
- Provides Account thought leadership inclusive of information technology (IT), industry, and business strategy knowledge, and shares best practices internally while providing coaching to subsidiary resources. Leverages account thought leadership in partnership with account executives to set strategy, own accountability for outcomes, and lead extended teams. Provides technical guidance to internal teams to position technology while using customer landscape knowledge. Creates connections and feedback loops with Product and Engineering teams.
- Leverages a strong knowledge of Microsoft’s product landscape, solutions, and strategy to address customer’s needs. Proactively coordinates with internal and external network of industry experts (e.g., industry-solutions executives, industry-specific partners) to build strong knowledge of the industry and the competitive landscape. Drives and leverages leaders from the partner ecosystem to bridge process gaps. Leverages deep understanding of their customer to share knowledge with extended team and promote customer business perspectives. Partners with others (e.g., enterprise-channel managers) to provide sponsorship and increase impact.
- Acts as the voice of the customer, industry, and internal advocate by providing insights, feedback, and challenges from the customer to internal teams (e.g., product groups, engineers) across all levels of the organization. Drives action to ensure that internal teams understand and respond to insights. Articulates the business opportunity for Microsoft based on product gaps.
Technology Strategy Formulation
- Leads analysis of overall customer needs, outcomes, and blockers. Determines key stakeholders for driving execution on the largest and/or most complex accounts. Partners with global executives to lead overall strategy development (e.g., block identification, partner strategy) to identify and address gaps and drive end solutions. Leads the adoption of technologies by plotting the long-term vision of the customer’s business strategy and driving action to bring to fruition.
- Leads and ensures execution of technology strategy and digital transformation by anticipating and/or leading the resolution of technical blockers that arise during strategy planning and implementation and driving technology adoption.
Differentiated Value Proposition
- Leads digital transformation for assigned accounts to drive business outcomes and create business value for customers by providing guidance and challenging customer thinking with innovative ideas that showcase the need for change and new strategic direction, and proactively involves corporate and cross-industry resources to drive customer transformation. Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., customer write-ups) as reference for scale.
- Partners with a line-of-business leader or senior executive within a large-scale or high-impact customer organization to articulate how complex or high-risk Microsoft technology/services will meet future business needs better than the competition and will enable the achievement of long-term growth and success. Provides an outside-in view around existing and emerging compete or other solutions that are also a requirement for the customer.
Mapping and Account Planning
- Builds the bridge between customer business requirements and technology. Maps technical customer requirements and business scenarios to Microsoft technology platforms. Recognizes how technology platforms are evolving and orchestrates resources to deliver platforms that will ensure successful technology adoptions.
- Orchestrates internal teams, local partners, global system integrators (GSIs), and consulting firms to ensure sufficient technical resources for demand generation, when appropriate.
Education and Thought Leadership
- Leads customer technology engagement by engaging and influencing technical resources of customer, partner and Microsoft towards customer’s digital transformation (DT). Delivers regular (e.g., quarterly, monthly) industry/technology briefings to customer technology senior decision-makers technical teams.
- Uses existing and new readiness resources and demonstrates expertise in creating enablement plans for large and high-stakes customers, and all-up Microsoft business. Drives innovations to help customers meet capacity and capability goals, maximize reach, and impact and drive long-term engagement and thought leadership on the Microsoft platform, and influences large customers to see and adopt the strategic value. Drives customer skilling initiatives and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 7+ years technical consulting, technical consultative selling, business consulting, practice building, or related technical/sales experience OR equivalent experience.
- 6+ years experience in relevant customer industry (Government) .
- 6+ years experience in digital transformation, or using technology to drive customer business outcomes.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org