Michael Page careers in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Junior Corporate Lawyer / Junior Counsel
Website Michael Page
Are you looking for a Job at Michael Page in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
- Truly exciting opportunity with a company focusing on Food and Beverages|Strong knowledge in common and civil law
About Our Client
A holding company with a focus on Food and Beverages and having several portfolio companies.
- Discuss case details with clients, attorneys, and other professionals.
- Prepare legal correspondence, affidavits, and other documents for attorneys.
- Aid in trial preparation and assist with other tasks when required.
- Prepare legal documents like briefs, contracts, wills, pleadings, and appeals.
- Investigate facts and laws of cases and explore public records to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Responsible for working with portfolio companies on a daily basis – including managing all legal and operational matters.
- Responsible for handling the secretarial work for two board meetings held every quarter for their portfolio companies.
- Liaise with external law firms for major commercial and compliance projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in the legal domain.
- Must have strong knowledge in common and civil law.
- Previous in-house experience would be preferable.
- Must be able to multitask effectively and manage time sensitive documents in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to draft in Arabic and English.
What’s On Offer
- Flat structured environment.
- Benefits such as bonus, medical and flights.
Contact: Daniella Fernandes
Quote job ref: JN-102021-3607292
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.