Are you looking for a Job at Metito in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Metito is looking for a Human Capital Officer to join its team in the United Arab Emirates. The role is aimed at assisting the ongoing human resources activities and maintaining an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that focuses on empowerment, quality, productivity, and achieving sustainable results.
The role will be working from Metito’s Sharjah offices and will report to the Senior Human Capital Manager.
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process and supports the relevant internal and external stakeholders – from CV requests to onboarding new employees and beyond
- Coordinates with recruitment agencies to ensure high-quality profiles are secured and shortlisted for available vacancies.
- Actively prepares job descriptions, manages postings, and supervises the hiring including the preparation of offer letters and all related joining formalities (e.g. arrangement of logistics for the employee’s arrival and onboarding).
- Updates the recruitment policy for internal, external, transfers, and internship, and proposes enhancements.
- Updates the exit policy and implements the process.
- Assists in the yearly manpower planning process.
- Updates the organizational chart according to current manpower and creates new org charts as needed.
- Manages and monitors the implementation of HR processes, across entities, related to recruitment and selection, employment contracts and variations, joiners and leavers, employment checks through contacting applicants’ references, and probationary period reviews.
- Works on standardizing the employment contracts across the organization in terms of benefits and terms and conditions, in compliance with the entity local law of the land.
- Reviews employment and working conditions to ensure legal and audit compliance.
- Implements an effective process that can engage employees with their managers for updating the job description database for all positions, and creating new ones whenever required.
- Assists the Senior HC Manager with job evaluation/analysis and proposes new packages in line with the corporate salary structure for all new offers- based on a set of hiring criteria.
- Creates and implements effective onboarding policy and plans, conducts employee orientation and induction.
- Supports the HC team in the continuous upgrading of the HRMS module and gives brief training to new joiners.
- Supports the management of any disciplinary and grievance issues, participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors current processes and identifies ways to improve these processes and systems.
- Achieves the highest standard of accuracy, quality, and efficiency in all tasks undertaken.
- Provides high-quality professional advice and support to managers and employees for all HR-related matters.
- Co-develop the HC Calendar and objectives for the year.
- Projects a professional company image, at all times.
- Coordinates with payroll and department heads for all employees’ compensation and benefits-related matters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration. A Master’s degree would be a plus.
- 5-8 years of HR experience at a supervisory level in a similar position with an international/multinational company
- Self-starter and able to work as part of smaller and larger teams
- Information seeking with analytical thinking
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude with a high level of customer service mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the Labour Law in the UAE
- Familiar with the Hay Methodology for Compensation and Benefits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communication of English, Arabic is an advantage
- Experience with drafting policies and procedures
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org