Website Men's Wearhouse
Are you looking for a Job at Mens Wearhouse in Aurora, IL
Job title: Consultant
for Job overview
for The Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the customer experience within multiple businesses (retail, rental, custom, and omnichannel) within one store location. To be successful in this role, the Consultant needs to support and positively impact a culture of obsession with the client, being ready for the client and providing a world-class experience every day. The Consultant is expected to engage as a member of a high-performance team through trust, commitment, and a focus on results. The Consultant must navigate through the change to adapt to the new programs in a timely manner and achieve the expected result. In addition, the consultant will contribute to a healthy culture by working well with colleagues and demonstrating respect for them at all levels, and will consistently contribute to a positive work environment. forfor Essential functions
- Consistently demonstrate benchmark sales techniques for retail sales, custom clothing sales, and special occasion rentals, as trained by management and as described in the corporate training.
- Encourage and continually participate in team sales.
- Build a relationship with your customer from greeting to after-sales contact.
- Participate in the monitoring and positively impact the achievement of the metrics and sales volume objectives of the store. Meet and maintain your owntarget personal volume while maintaining above-average sales quality.
- When possible, use tailors for all modification accessories. When tailors are not available, be able to precisely tailor the client and provide recommendations for alterations.
- Help receive shipments, store new merchandise, maintain a clean, orderly, sized and organized store according to our merchandising standards to sell.
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the store, including meeting brand standards with respect to all visual merchandising tasks.
- Help monitor the security of all Company property. Report or document damaged or missing product.
- Help perform merchandise stock counts as requested by your store management team. Report any discrepancies to the manager on duty.
- Participate effectively as a member of a store team where employees are held accountable not only for individual performance, but also for interacting with the store team in a way that supports the achievement of goals. set goals of the team.
- Maintain a workplace free from harassment and discrimination by strictly adhering to the Company’s anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies and immediately informing your Regional Manager, Zone Vice President, and the Resources Department. Human any concerns that may arise under those policies. for
Physical and mental requirements
- Duck and crouch to locate and collect merchandise located at ground leveland help customers put on shoes; Duck and crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach merchandise or supplies located above shoulder level.
- Raise your arms and extend them above your head to hang or remove merchandise from the shelves or place it on the customer.
- Operate a computer and a cash register, including manual tasks such as reaching for the counter to exchange money with the customer, grabbing, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to wrap the customer’s purchases.
- Stand and walk for most of the work shift, sometimes up to twelve hours a day, five or six days a week.
- Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending over and twisting the neck and waist, bending over and squatting, reaching above and below shoulder height, grasping, Pull, push and finely manipulate with both hands, lift up to 50 lbs.
- See and distinguish between fabric patterns and colors. for
Reasonable accommodations can be made for people with disabilities to perform essential functions. forfor Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion. , veteran or military status. , age, physical or mental disability, marital status or any other status protected by law. forfor Work locations: 04620 Fox Valley Store 4404 E. New York Street Aurora 60504
for Organization: Men’s Wearhouse
for Change: variable
for Zone: MWZ ”
Company: Men’s Wearhouse
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Aurora, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com