This Job Listing is about Triple-S in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 2022
Medicare Authorized Representative
At Grupo Triple S, we are committed to provide meaningful job experiences for Our Valuable People (Nuestra Gente Valiosa). We encourage an environment of very high ethical standards, always excelling in service, collaboration among the company, agility to deliver timely, and embracing accountability for results.
When you join Grupo Triple S, you will be key to our efforts on delivering high-quality and affordable healthcare as well as contribute to our purpose to enable healthier lives. We serve more than 1 million consumers in Puerto Rico through our Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Commercial, Life and Property & Casualty Businesses.
Let’s build healthier communities together, join now!
About The Role
Responsible for effectively promoting our managed care products designed for persons eligible for Medicare. The Medicare Authorized Representative will grow membership through various sales and marketing initiatives; including conducting face-to-face sales enrollment meetings, communities and providers education sessions to existing and potential members. The Medicare Authorized Representative will be required to follow all company and CMS rules and regulations, and will be monitored regarding volume, quality, accuracy, and demeanor.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for managing an assigned territory to promote and sell TSA products.
- Maintain and established positive relationships with providers and organizations in the community.
- Follow procedures and timeliness when submitting daily in-home visits reports to Sales Coordinator.
- Report daily production as agreed with Supervisor and Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness, quality and eligibility criteria of member’s application to meet Enrollment Requirements.
- Contact or follow up on current members in order to obtain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for effectively communicate benefits and enrollment information to potential members; especially those members with special needs due to physical and/and or mental disabilities.
- Ensure all completed applications are submitted within required time frames.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Complete administrative paperwork to maintain smooth operations and log activities.
- Identify groups, social services agencies and any other community organization to promote products and services.
- Assists and support current strategic initiatives that will drive member growth and retention.
- Acts as liaison with community advocacy groups that impacts our target population.
- Support all other marketing or related activities in the Organization.
- Other duties as assigned according with the position and/or head of area
What You’ll Bring
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Health, preferable, with 1 to 3 years of related experience preferable in the Health Insurance Industry, or associates Degree (60-64 college credits) with 3 to 5 years of related experience preferable in the Health Insurance Industry. Or at least 5 years of this work experience in lieu of. DOI – Health and Disability License (or ability to request one within first 15 days of employment).
It is company policy to seek for the qualified applicants for positions throughout the company without distinction of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, real or perceived sexual orientation, civil status, social condition, political ideologies, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Drug-free company.
Equality Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action for Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Veterans”. Employer with E-Verify to verify the eligibility of employment of all the new employees.
We encourage Females, Veterans and Disabled to Apply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Application Deadline: N/A