Website Naukka Lab
This Job Listing is about Naukka Lab in Iceland 2022
Naukka Lab is a communication agency, which helps scientists and science-based startups by explaining to investors, the market and society the value of their products. We are interested in deep tech/biotech companies that strive to improve the world.
Laboratory creates storytelling around prospective startups to make them stand out and attract investments. Creating high-quality investment PR for projects we believe in – is our mission.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Development and execution of communication strategies for clients;
- Working with the tier-1 media: pitching to the journalists and initiating publications in various formats: op-eds, features, comments, interviews, podcasts, etc;
- Content generation, preparing news stories and handling research for client news feeds;
- Organization of the speakers’ participation in tech awards, conferences, and specialized events;
- Media training for speakers;
- Account management: reports, follow-ups, interviews.
- 3+ years of experience working in-house of a communication agency or working as a journalist;
- Hands-on experience in international business-oriented media: pitching, newsjacking, communication strategies, etc;
- Interest in technology/science and familiarity with the industry and how it operates;
- Experience in managing client accounts;
- Hands-on approach, taking the initiative and being self-reliant;
- Established contacts with editors on the international market for business, lifestyle, and technology media (desirable);
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity
Company: Naukka Lab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Iceland
Application Deadline: N/A