Website Meadows Behavioral Healthcare
Are you looking for a Job at Meadows Behavioral Healthcare in Wickenburg, AZ
for This is where your story changes
for At Meadows we understand that new directions for advancing and improving in your career can be scary, but we’re excited to bring you a rewarding new chapter with us! Join us to transform lives! forfor Who are we? forfor We have been the most trusted name in the industry, helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and the success stories of our patients prove it. We do not have a one-size-fits-all treatment and there are no quick fixes. forfor Who are you? forfor Are you compassionate, innovative, and passionate about making an impact? Are you looking to get a foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and empower you to move forward? 75% of our current senior executive staff are internal organic promotions from within. forforWe could be the perfect choice for you! forfor Position summary
for The purchasing manager is responsible for processing requests for goods and services and purchasing them in a timely and cost-effective manner in accordance with purchasing processes and guidelines
- Process incoming inventory requests received from all departments of the organization within the designated system following the established process and guidelines.
- Responsible for making deliveries to various locations on the site and unloading inventory when shipments arrive.
- Responsible formaintain supplier relationships and excellent customer service for new and appointed suppliers.
- Help receive, register and maintain materials and manage excess and obsolete inventory.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in managing and maintaining inventory levels through the use of computerized systems and performing visual inspections of inventory levels.
- Possess a willingness to learn about sound procurement practices and their respective applications in commodity procurement and inventory needs.
- Assists with the annual inventory audit and offers support to the manager in obtaining the information required for compliance.
- May be assigned to research supplies needed to determine profitable options for organization and best product control.
- Performs other assigned tasks. forfor
for Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Warehouse operations/purchasing experience preferred
Physical/labor conditions and requirements
- Up to 50-100 pounds of weight lifted/carried
We are a drug free company. All positions are designated as security sensitive positions and, in light of our company mission, the company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. After a job offer and before reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit and pass a substance abuse test. forforTheMeadows is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Meadows offers reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities, and if you need reasonable accommodations at any point in the employment process, please contact [email protected]. ”
Company: Meadows Behavioral Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org