Website McKinsey & Company
Are you looking for a Job at McKinsey Company in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
- University degree
- 4+ years of progressive experience in recruiting including direct sourcing (across attraction, sourcing and selection of talent), ideally within the digital space
- Good understanding of the IT landscape and key IT players
- Strong interest in the digital world; keen to follow industry trends and savvy enough to “talk shop” with technical people
- Deep knowledge of modern recruiting strategies; ability to source across digital platforms (Behance, GitHub, etc.)
- Desire to continuously improve the way an organization hires and discover distinctive digital talent; track record of providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Experience working with an ATS in a high volume and detail oriented environment
- Exceptional project management skills; high level of entrepreneurship and creativity
- Proactive self-starter; approachable, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
What You’ll Do
You will lead the end-to-end recruiting process of the McKinsey Digital Technology service line within the McKinsey Digital practice in EEMA.
In this role, you will develop and implement effective sourcing strategies based on the profile requirements, practice needs and market specific. You’ll apply modern sourcing techniques and processes to identify and qualify candidates through the direct search campaigns, diversity initiatives, etc. You’ll create a clear view of the competitive landscape for each sourcing campaign and determine the top players.
You will build an effective pipeline management and lead end-to-end assessment process and ensure best-in-class candidates journey. You will craft and execute cultivation strategy for offerees and high potential candidates by leveraging firm best practices. You will be responsible to build trusted relationships with EEMA Digital Technology key stakeholders and act as an advisor to determine service line recruiting targets across EEMA, address hiring needs, develop profiles and specifications and identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
You will also work with recruiting data management; processing candidates data in ATS in line with firm standards and provide regular reports to DnA stream leaders, and EEMA office leadership. Lastly, you’ll act as an advisor to Digital & Analytics practice leaders and recruiters regarding effective sourcing and attraction strategy.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our Cairo, Istanbul or Riyadh office as a part of our Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (EEMA) Digital & Analytics recruiting hub of the Digital Technology service line. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with the Digital & Analytics leadership across EEMA and digital recruiters to scope out talent needs and profiles requirements to build and execute our passive talent sourcing/engagement strategy.
McKinsey Digital & Analytics (“DnA”) is the global home to nearly 5,000 of the world’s most talented professionals across the fields of digital, analytics, and design. We work with clients to build analytics and digital-driven organizations by combining proprietary approaches and assets with deep industry, functional, and technological expertise to help clients capture the most value from data and succeed in the digital age. Our cross-functional teams work with clients to drive at-scale, tech-enabled transformations, build new businesses, and create competitive advantage by optimizing core technology.
Our office culture is casual and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
Company: McKinsey & Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com