Are you looking for a Job at McKesson in United States
About the work
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to verified and applicable housing requests.
At McKesson, we work with healthcare organizations of all types to strengthen the health of their businesses, helping them to control costs, develop efficiencies and improve quality. We build essential connections that make health care smarter, creating smart networks that expand access, reduce waste, and bring people and information closer together. We provide industry with the resources, support and technology it needs to create new standards and a healthier world.
McKesson is in the business of improving health and we touch patients’ lives in virtually every aspect of health. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medico-surgical supplies and equipment to physician’s offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national branded products, from bandages to examination tables, as well as McKesson’s own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We are proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire healthcare continuum.
United by ICARE values, McKesson’s 78,000 employees work together every day to make better patient care possible around the world. Every McKesson employee contributes to our mission. Your experience, motivation and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from suppliersto payers and pharmacies. You will collaborate with products and solutions that help us fulfill our mission to improve lives and promote health. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that is vital to all of us. Join our team of leaders to start a rewarding career!
Working for McKesson comes with a robust menu of benefits and perks to meet every need. As an employee of our company, you can expect things like
- Complete set of health, dental and eye care plan options. Benefits will start on the first day of the month after you start!
- 16 days of PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan
- The company accounted for 401,000
- Parental Leave for Moms and Dads
- Wellness features and rewards such as gift cards, rebates, premium medical discounts, and fitness tracking devices
- Fitness opportunities career growth
Our Medical-Surgical team is growing! We are looking for experienced, self-employed Customer Service Representatives to join our team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an important member of our Virginia virtual team, providing excellent service to our customers and sales representatives. The current work schedule for this role is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Our customer support teams are working from home. Training for this role is also managed remotely, while you follow experienced members of ourteam.
Manage special projects directly related to order errors, recalls, automated returns and billing projects, while communicating with other cross-functional internal teams. In addition, our team members interface professionally and effectively with the company’s customers and sales representatives to handle a variety of moderate scope pre-sales or after-sales service functions and provide a world-class service experience. internal and external customers.
1 year related experience
- 1 year of experience providing customer support and phone resolution in an office environment
- 1 year of customer service using CRM technology as well as case management or provisioning Preferred Manager
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Professional communication; strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with internal/external customers including suppliers, sales representatives and co-workers.
- Strong medical or pharmaceutical knowledge is an advantage.
- General knowledge of customer service processes and procedures
- Energetic self-starter with attention to detail that can be resourceful in problem solving.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment,collaborating and ensuring open communication to achieve timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Able to prioritize and multitask in order to meet multiple deadlines and customer expectations.
- Strong problem solving skills: able to analyze the information provided , identify the root problem and use resources appropriately to resolve basic customer issues/queries in a timely manner.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook), Internet Explorer and preferred social media working knowledge (ie Google, Chatter, etc.). Ability to work with spreadsheets including copy/past, data entry, editing, sorting and basic formatting.
- Successfully meet all Role Performance Standards/Objectives
- All other roles as deemed necessary including, but not limited to, telephone support and special administrative projects.
High school diploma or equivalent
General office demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All eligible applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based on a criminal record.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employerand offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or job application, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. Resumes or resumes sent to this email box will not be accepted.
Existing employees must apply through the internal career website.
Join us at McKesson! ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.