Website McDermott International, Ltd
Are you looking for a Job at McDermott International Ltd in Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Responsible for IT support and maintenance of Company computers and IT equipment.
- Install, configure, upgrade operating system and software and troubleshoot related users’ issues.
- Perform some network & Server troubleshooting functions wherever applicable.
- Perform preventive maintenance (AntiVirus updates, optimizing hard disk, and run OS diagnostics).
Essential Qualifications And Education
- Requires 5+ years in IT HelpDesk, 1st and 2nd Line Desktop Support Experience and if he has some Infrastructure Expereience for both Network and Server will be excellent
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in IT relevant major.
- Having related IT courses\certificates.
- Good communication skills. *Team Player
Company Overview And Core Values
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Nov 1, 2021, 3:10:25 AM
Company: McDermott International, Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Al Khobar, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org