Website McDermott International, Ltd
This Job Listing is about McDermott International Ltd in Doha, Doha, Qatar
About the job
Determine product conformity to customer specification through independent inspection and tests in accordance with the Project Quality Plan. Identify non conformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
Liaise with Production Supervisor, Senior Principa/ Certification Tech, Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Operations Engineer, Field Engineer, Certifying Authority, Discipline Technicians, Sn Inspector, Customer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Appraise product quality in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plan and determine conformity and non-conformity. All inspection results need to be documented and if non conformity exists, documentation shall be raised to establish corrective action.
- Co-ordinate with Operations, Production Supervisor, Client, Job Sharing personnel and subcontractor assuring conformity to project requirements.
- Perform field inspections of fit up & welding in accordance with project requirements and scope of work as noted within the Project Quality Plan / Inspection Test Plan.
- Proactive approach in prevention of a nonconformance by interaction with respective departments
- Conduct internal audits to assess the effectiveness of Quality System outlined in Project Quality Plan / Inspection Test Plan.
- Conduct surveillance audit during execution of the project as per applicable procedures and plans.
- Perform surveillance checks on welding consumable storage and handling
- Perform surveillance checks on material storage and preservation.
- Ensure progressive completion of inspection reports and certification packages
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum 3 years diploma/ degree in Mechanical.
- 5+ years Quality control or related experience in Welding Inspection.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
- AWS or CSWIP Qualification.
- Internal / External Auditor Qualification.
- MENA client’s approval as Quality inspector (Welding)
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Jun 8, 2022, 6:06:37 PM
Company: McDermott International, Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.