Are you looking for a Job at Mawdoocom in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are expanding our team at Makane and we are looking to hire a talented Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales person who is comfortable generating sales lead with new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones. This candidate should be able to understand prospective client’s needs and offer an ideal solution. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and have a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals.
Makane is the one partner you need to start your own online store in MENA. Makane brings together all of the relevant players (technology, shipping couriers, payment options) to make selling online a quick and easy process. Makane is part of Mawdoo3 limited group.
● Identify and target sales leads.
● Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through web communications.
● Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
● Set and exceed revenue and sales quotas.
● Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of products and services.
● Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
● Make clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; effectively meet client needs;
develop and sustain positive and productive client relationships; and take responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
● Identify opportunities and act to build relationships between individuals, teams, department units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
● Follow the Makane sales lead management process. Leverage tools, reports and resources to maximize sales results.
● Documented all activities and information in the CRM system (Pipedrive).
● Other duties as assigned.
● 2+ years successful sales experience, and specially in UAE market
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Experience exceeding sales targets
● Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
● Experience with Pipedrive or similar CRM tool
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Rapid learner with ability to grasp concepts and protocols
● Must maintain a high attention to detail
● Proficient with computers and software applications including MS Office suite.
● Candidates should have a valid driving license and a personal car to use
● Past experience in the same field is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com