MATRIXX Software Job in United Arab Emirates – Customer Success Manager
Website MATRIXX Software
Are you looking for a Job at MATRIXX Software in United Arab Emirates
About the job
Who We Are:
We are the global leader in 5G monetization with a customer base of the world’s largest operator groups, regional carriers, and emerging digital service providers. Our industry-leading technology team delivers a network-grade converged charging system (CCS). Powered by our relentless commitment to product excellence and customer success, we make it possible for businesses to harness network assets and business agility to succeed at web scale.
Customer Success Manager – UAE (Dubai preferred) – Req CS-0006
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager whose key focus is customer adoption/utilization of MATRIXX products and solutions to drive customer defined strategic and operational business outcomes. Our ideal candidate for this role will have in-depth knowledge of the telco landscape and BSS/OSS platforms and a solid analytical aptitude, be a driver of action to prevent issues and mitigate the impact of issues and a strong background in customer advocacy with a focus on business value delivery.
This role is based in Dubai (preferably) or Abu Dhabi.
What you will do:
- Build relationships with customer executive sponsors, speaking on a frequent cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Act as a change agent for driving digital transformation and advancing innovation based on MATRIXX technology and services to meet our customers’ multi-year business objectives.
- Develop a positive relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and become a trusted advisor
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, subscriber growth, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, adoption, and customer engagement
- Use key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Enable and influence priorities for 5G enabled solution planning for commercial impact
- Identify risks to renewals on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to resolve concerns
- Work with the support team and across MATRIXX functions to proactively identify and address risks to meeting business and operational objectives. Focus is on how the functions are executing and operating as a whole within and for the customer.
- Coach customers on how to establish and implement MATRIXX centered change management, governance, and center of excellence programs
- Address and associate business benefits to align with emerging and evolving needs
What you will bring:
- 10+ years working in pre-sales, solution delivery, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with validated results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Experience working with customer solutions based on Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Domain expertise within the BSS and/or OSS space
- Highly data-driven with a dedication to following the process
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers
- The ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging risks and challenges
- Flexibility for travel up to 50% of your time throughout the assigned region.
- Professional business-level fluency in written and spoken English is required; Arabic is a plus.
What makes MATRIXX different?
Anyone can be in the systems replacement business, but that’s not what we do. We are in the reinvention business – re-inventing BSS and the customer experience for the 5G world that’s coming. A tall order some would say, but when companies ask “Isn’t good enough, good enough?” we answer “Settling for what’s good enough today, won’t help you win for tomorrow.” Our cloud native digital commerce platform is leading the way with agility, precision and performance into the next generation of customer experience.
Company: MATRIXX Software
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.