Website MATRIX Resources
Are you looking for a Job at MATRIX Resources in United States
Social media specialist
Contract: 6 months to start, it is likely to be extended in the long term
Our client, a world leader in authentication software with an incredible culture and people, is looking for an experienced social media specialist to help tell the company story. In this role, you will help boost your social media and corporate content strategy. You will represent the brand of the company and you will be the arbiter of its tone and voice in every word, emdash and emoji. You will help develop unique global campaigns, help launch your event strategy, and engage with all audiences. They are working to significantly increase their social presence next year and you will be a critical part of this expansion.
- Support the global strategy of social networks and the presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Create branded and creative content for company social accounts and ensure consistency across channels.
- Identify what content to promote, from brand campaigns to event registrations, and on which channel.
- Develop processes and best practices for scaling your social media role as they grow, including your approach to scaling your executive social media program.
- Support your internal employee engagement tool so anyone can be an advocateOf the brand.
- Work closely with internal partners to ensure cross-promotion efforts remain branded.
- Work crosswise with global marketing leads to develop regional social media strategies.
- Post Videos and make sure your YouTube channel is optimized for search and engagement.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and make recommendations for innovative campaigns.
- Set goals consistently, and measure and optimize to achieve them.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5 years of corporate or agency copywriting and publication writing in social media
- Advanced copywriting skills
- 3 years of experience as a social media manager
- High-level knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (metrics and functionality)
- Experience in managing the daily operations of social media channels, including content creation, publishing, community management, and analytics.
- Experience with the tools of publication, listening and analysis of social networks.
- Experience cross-functional work with internal teams and leaders to develop cross-functional social media content and campaigns.
- Ability to turn social measurement into insights and create actionable, data-driven actions. reports, collects results, and provides recommendations.
- A creative mindset, with the ability to quickly identify issuestrending and knowing when to participate.
- A st Long, clear voice and writing style, with excellent writing and editing skills. It is essential to have experience in writing for social networks.
- A detail-oriented approach, with the ability to manage multiple projects and high-profile products.
- Bachelor’s/Bachelor’s degree.
Company: MATRIX Resources
Vacancy Type: $45/hr · Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.