This Job Listing is about Rapaport in Jerusalem 2022
MarTech Operations Manager
The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for a creative and proactive Marketing Technology Operations Manager to join our amazing team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the MarTech Operations Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and optimizing the technical and operational processes and tools utilized by the marketing department, as well as creating reports and data analysis.
This is a full-time position, working hybrid in our Jerusalem office.
Please send your CV in English.
- Take ownership of and manage HubSpot’s email marketing automation software – including workflows, lifecycle journeys, subscription types, segmentation and integrations
- Develop and manage ongoing technical tools, processes and procedures required to support an effective marketing ecosystem
- Operate & optimize the entire marketing tech stack – including Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, Zapier, GTA, Google Analytics and CMS backend
- Manage and optimize sync between marketing automation tools and CRM (HubSpot and SalesForce)
- Create reports for the marketing department as well as other departments via HubSpot, SalesForce, and Google Analytics
- Own the data analyses to enable data-driven marketing decisions
- Identify problems, troubleshoot and provide solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing in terms of processes, technology and data
- Assess and evaluate new and current tools and platforms to further optimize the tech stack and integrations
- Develop and refine an integrated, cross-channel operational strategy that leverages insights to drive KPIs and increase tracking and reporting capabilities
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in marketing operations – Required. B2B SaaS is a plus.
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, GTM and Google Optimize. WordPress experience a plus.
- Proven ability to design and optimize complex systems and processes
- Creative and proactive, with the ability to bring new ideas to systems and processes to support business requirements
- Fast learner, curiosity to learn and grow, and team player
- Superb organizational skills: spreadsheet enthusiast, workflows, methodological, well-organized, process and detail-oriented
- Excellent English – written and spoken
To apply: https:/apaport.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=130
About the Rapaport Group: The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added-value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. Established in 1976, the Group has more than 20,000 clients in over 120 countries. Group activities include Rapaport Information Services, providing research, analysis and news; RapNet, the world’s largest diamond trading network; Rapaport Laboratory Services; and Rapaport Trading and Auction Services, specializing in recycled diamonds and jewelry. Additional information is available at www.rapaport.com and www.diamonds.net.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jerusalem
Application Deadline: N/A