Website Crystal Cruises
This Job Listing is about Crystal Cruises in Monaco, Monaco, Monaco 2022
The Manager Itinerary Planning defines the deployment and block-out with the objective to optimize the Itinerary Margin of our 3-5 years rolling plan.
This is done through historical performance analysis and market research.
Itinerary Margin KPI definition and monitoring:
- Data collection from various departments (Finance, Data Science, Forecasting and Systems, etc…)
- Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Extract from analysis recommendations for Strategic Pricing & Itinerary Planning
Guarantee the alignment between itineraries, their inclusions and their price thanks to close collaboration with the Strategic Pricing Senior Manager.
Project Manager for cross-department product creations and launches
Product benchmarking and competition monitoring of fleet capacity and deployment, with quarterly delivery of the related reports
- Identify trends in the cruise, hospitality and travel industry
- Analyze data on product demand, anticipation and delivery
Management of Charter Quotation process
- Daily collaboration with C&I teams and revenue managers
- Identification of opportunities for charters
- Ensure revenue forecast are maintained for disruptive charter quotes
Job Requirements And/or Qualifications Expected
Secondary school diploma or university degree or Nautical Degree
Years of experience:
Between 4 to 8 years of professional experience.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Cruise Industry (on board and ashore) in Port Operations or Port costs control or Itinerary planning .
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
- Innovative and creative minded
- Good knowledge and use of planning and control systematics and systems
- Time management
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively and adapt communication style to all levels of hierarchy
- Capacity to evolve into a management and senior supervision role with natural leadership traits
- Strong coordination capabilities – multitasking in diverse environments
- Very strong and positive team-player attitude.
- Proficiency with English, Word, Excel
- Language, Italian, French, Portuguese , Chinese .
Company: Crystal Cruises
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monaco, Monaco, Monaco
Application Deadline: N/A