Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in East Peoria, IL
About the work
What will you do
All Lowe associates provide quality customer service, keeping a store clean, safe and stocked with the products customers need. As a Fulfillment Associate, this means:
- Be friendly and professional and respond quickly to the needs of customers and associates.
- Ensure goods are in good condition, accurately counted and delivered to customers on time.
- Safely pull goods for loading onto delivery trucks and help customers and employees move goods safely.
Fulfillment Associate assists customers, delivery team members and installation PROviders by pulling and preparing orders before pickup, restocking shelves for upcoming customers, and loading goods into their vehicles. To meet the needs of our customers, this associate must be comfortable in conversations with other associates to ensure the correct products are delivered on time. Membership helps ensure the right products are delivered to our customers by accurately pulling, inspecting and preparing goods for delivery or collection, as well as verifying invoices against loaded products. In addition, the associate ensures that deliveries are ready when the truck arrives and assists in the loading of goods, including large appliances. Safety is critical because this employee lifts and moves goods for employees and customers frequently during their shift.
requirementsTravel: This feature does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel occasionally for meetings, training, or to support neighboring stores.
What We Are Looking For
- Full-time or part-time hours: Usually scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on store needs.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require long standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform work tasks.
- At a minimum, you must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 11 kilos with or without assistance.
What You Need to Succeed
- Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including entering, accessing, modifying or exiting information.
- 6 months of experience using common retail technology such as smartphones and tablets.
- Ability to obtain sales-related licensing or registration as required by law.
- 6 months of retail experience.
- 6 months customer service experience or product service position in a home improvement or related department hardware retailer (eg kitchen, plumbing, electricity, lawnand garden).
- 6 months experience in any industry of inspection, transport, loading and unloading of products or materials inside or outside vehicles.
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: East Peoria, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org