Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Mountain Home, AR
What will you do
All Lowe employees provide quality customer service by keeping a store clean, safe and stocked with the products customers need. As a customer service agent, this means:
- Be friendly and professional, welcome customers at Lowe’s and help with home improvement project needs.
- Validate loading tickets and process orders and deliveries accurately so that customers receive goods as expected and in a timely manner.
- Engage in safe working practices and encourage others to do the same.
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for the customer experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a vital role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying correct price labels and confirming that all customer needs are met. Additionally, this associate offers excellent customer service by listening to customers, using experience to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. This employee must always remain vigilant and report any safety or security issues around the store entrance.
The responsibilities of the customer service associate vary depending on the department they support. Customer Service Employees work in any of the following areas: Appliances, Cabinets, Flooring, Nurseries, Hardware Work, Fashion Plumbing, Outlets, Tool Rentals, Professionals, or Windows and Walls. Peopleapplying for a role as a customer service agent may be considered for one of these areas, depending on your hiring needs and skills.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel occasionally for meetings, training or to support nearby stores.
What are we looking for
- Full Time or Part Time Schedule: generally scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; it may take more hours depending on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform activities that may require a position prolonged standing, sitting and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- CSAs assigned to Greeter departments (available in select stores) must be able to lift at least 10 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 10 lbs with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (excluding Greeter departments) must be able to lift at least 25 lbs without assistance; can lift over 25 lbs with or without assistance.
What you need to be successful
- 6 months of experience in using a computer, including entering, accessing, modifying or issuing information.
- 6 months of experience in the use of common retail technologies, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Ability to obtain licenses or registrations related to thesale as required by law.
- 6 months of sales experience in identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, sales of add-ons and explanation of warranties, product features and benefits.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including customer identification and troubleshooting, customer service localize product, greet customers, answer phones, build customer relationships, and thank customers for their business.
- Bilingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- Commercial certification to the department (eg. hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electricity, lawn and garden and timber/building materials).
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Mountain Home, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com