Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Hot Springs, AR
What will you do
All Lowe employees provide quality customer service by keeping a store clean, safe and stocked with the products our customers need. As a merchandising employee, this means:
- Be friendly and professional and involve suppliers and associates to meet the needs of the store.
- Ensure that signage, pricing information and displays are accurate so merchandise is easy to locate.
- Create visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean and easy to access for customers.
Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) completes merchandising restorations and service-related projects accurately, on time, and in compliance with merchandising and security standards. To be successful, this collaborator must be able to follow the detailed project instructions. MSA builds displays, processes damaged products, rotates and assesses inventory, solves project problems or questions, checks third-party work completion, and provides proof of project completion.
Travel Requirements: This role is part of the MST night travel team and will need to travel to stores within assigned pods, nearby stores, and for meetings/trainings.
What are we looking for
- Full Time or Part Time Schedule: generally scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; it may take more hours depending on your shop needs.
- Requires availabilityevening and night on weekdays, may also require nighttime availability on weekends.
- Physical ability to perform activities that may require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities necessary to perform work duties.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds without assistance; can lift over 25 lbs with or without assistance.
What you need to be successful
- Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic calculations (addition, subtraction).
- Ability to work overnight and on weekends as required .
- Ability to use web-based computer programs to perform assigned tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of experience in Lowe’s sales department.
- 6 months of experience in ” execution of product merchandising activities including reading planograms, installation and disassembly of displays.
- 3 months of experience in the use of electrical equipment such as elevators, order pickers and similar equipment
- Practical knowledge of the basic tools needed for the job (e.g. hand tools, drills, saws).
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Hot Springs, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com