Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Fayetteville, AR
What will you do
All Lowe employees provide quality customer service by keeping a store clean, safe and stocked with the products customers need. As a compliance officer, this means:
- Be friendly and professional and respond quickly to customer and employee needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is in good condition, carefully accounted for and delivered to customers on time.
- Pull goods safely to load them onto delivery trucks and help customers and staff move goods safely.
Fulfillment clerk assists customers, delivery team members, and installation vendors by pulling and preparing orders before pickup, stocking shelves for subsequent customers, and loading merchandise into their vehicles. To meet the needs of our customers, this employee must feel comfortable engaging in conversations with other employees to ensure the correct products are delivered on time. The clerk helps ensure that the right products are delivered to our customers by carefully extracting, inspecting and preparing merchandise for delivery or collection, as well as verifying invoices against loaded products. In addition, the clerk ensures that deliveries are ready when the truck arrives and assists in loading goods, including large appliances. Safety is key because this employee frequently lifts and moves goods for staff and customers during his shift.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require travelregular; however, this role may need to travel occasionally for meetings, training, or to support nearby stores.
What we are looking for
- Full Time or Part Time Schedule: generally scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; it may take more hours depending on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform activities that may require a position prolonged standing, sitting and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds without assistance; can lift over 25 lbs with or without assistance.
What you need to be successful
- Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic calculations (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of computer experience, including entering, accessing, modifying or issuing information.
- 6 months of experience in the use of common retail technologies, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Ability to obtain licenses or registrations relating to sales as required by law.
- 6 months ‘experience in retail.
- 6 months’ experience in a customer service or product manufacturing position at a retailer. DIY or hardware in a related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electricity, lawn and garden).
- 6 months of experiencein any sector of inspection, transport, loading and unloading of products or materials inside or outside vehicles.
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org