Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Glendale, AZ
About the work
What will you do
All Lowe associates provide quality customer service, keeping a store clean, safe and stocked with the products customers need. As a customer service associate, this means:
- Be friendly and professional, welcome customers to Lowe’s, and help with home improvement project needs.
- Validate loading tickets and accurately process orders and deliveries so customers receive goods as expected and in a timely manner .
- Engage in safe work practices and encourage others to do the same.
Associate Customer Service is responsible for customers’ experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a key role in helping our customers select the right products, ensuring quotes are accurate, verifying the correct price tags and confirming that all customer needs are met. In addition, this associate provides excellent customer service by listening to customers, using experience to help them, and loading goods for customers. This associate must remain vigilant at all times and report any safety or security concerns around the store entrance.
Customer Service’s responsibilities vary depending on the department it provides. Customer service associates work in one of the following areas: appliances, cabinets, floors, active nursery, carpentry, fashion plumbing, electrical outlets, tool rentals, Pro or windowsand walls. Individuals who apply for a Customer Service Associate role may be considered for any of these areas, depending on their hiring needs and skill set.
Travel requirements: This feature does not require regular travel; However, this role may need to travel occasionally for meetings, training, or to support nearby stores.
What we are looking for
- Full-time or part-time hours: Usually scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on store needs.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require long standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform work tasks.
- CSAs assigned to Greeter departments (available at select stores) must be able to lift at least 4.5 kg without assistance; can lift more than 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (except Greeter departments) must be able to lift at least 25 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 11 kilos with or without assistance.
What You Need to Succeed
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including entering, accessing, modifying or exiting information.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology such as smartphones and tablets.
- Ability to obtain licensingor registration related to sales as required by law.
- 6 months sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, follow-up sales and explanation of warranties, product features and benefits.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting you in locating products, greeting customers, answering phones, building customer relationships, and thanking customers for their Business.
- Bilingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- Certification in related trade for the department (eg hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electricity, lawn and garden, and wood/building materials).
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Glendale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.