Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Mountain Home, AR
About the work
What will you do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement shop. We also have everything that makes your home feel like home . And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we have a fresh start, rewarding opportunities and endless career possibilities.
Whether you’re providing a fast and friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a cashier to make sure every customer comes out on top. You can be that final little incentive push a client needs to turn a great project idea into a reality.
You will also:
- Offer a fast, friendly and professional checkout experience.
- Scan and package items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments and exchanges.
What are the advantages for you?
In addition to the chance to make a difference to clients and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow and celebrate victories together with your Lowe team. Checkout team members also win:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Access training programs and tuition reimbursement for commercial certifications, college education, and more.
- Performance eligibility – bonuses based on.
- A talented and caring team of associates who will welcome you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental and financial benefits*.
Your day at Lowe’s
- Provide excellent customer service at the checkout.
- Show great customer service and a winning smile.
- Answer customer questions.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Be able to work multiple shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to lift items up to 10 pounds. Without help.
- Being able to stand or sit for extended periods while engaging with clients.
- Be able to use common retail technology such as smartphones and tablets.
- For persons with disabilities who wish to request accommodation, please email [email protected].
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and administers all personnel practices regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression , marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected by applicable law.
- Benefit offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date details of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to the CDC’s social cleanliness and distance guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html ”
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mountain Home, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com