Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Peoria, AZ
What will you do?for All Lowe’s employees provide quality customer service while maintaining a clean, safe store stocked with the products our customers need. As a receiver/stockist, this means:
- Be friendly and professional, and respond quickly to the needs of clients and associates.
- Ensure that merchandise is received, stored and refilled with precision.
- Follow proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe movement and placement of merchandise. forfor
The Receiver/Warehouse helps provide and deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming cargo, moving it to the sales floor and storage departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, keeps the back room organized, and ensures equipment is loaded. In addition, this associate organizes merchandise and superior stock to set up stores for sales success. To be successful, the associate must understand and prepare for the physical demands of moving goods for most of his shift. Depending on the type of location, the Receiver/Distributor works in the morning, late at night, or overnight to prepare for the store opening. forfor Travel Requirements: This feature does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to occasionally travel to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores. forfor What are we looking for
- Hourly full-time or part-time: generally scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; Longer hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Depending on the type of location, this feature requires morning, late night, or overnight availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job tasks.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 25 pounds with or without assistance. forfor
for What you need to be successful
- Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction). forfor
- 3 months of experience operating forklifts/electrical equipment such as elevators, order pickers and similar equipment.
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse conducting inventory, handling and storage.
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.