Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Gilbert, AZ
What will you do?for All Lowe’s employees provide quality customer service while maintaining a clean, safe store with the products customers need. As a customer service associate, this means:
- Being polite and professional, welcoming customers to Lowe’s and assisting with home improvement project needs.
- Validate freight tickets and process orders and deliveries accurately so that customers receive merchandise as expected and in a timely manner. .
- Participate in safe work practices and encourage others to do the same. forfor
The customer service associate is responsible for the customer experience with Lowe’s. This associate plays a critical role in helping our customers select the right products, ensure quotes are accurate, verify correct price tags, and confirm that all customer needs are being met. Additionally, this associate provides excellent customer service by listening to customers, using his expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. This associate should always remain vigilant and report any security issues around the store entrance. forforThe responsibilities of the customer service associate vary depending on the department they support. Customer Service Associates work in one of the following areas: Appliances, Cabinets, Flooring, Living Nursery, Woodworking, Fashion Plumbing, Electrical Outlets, Tool Rentals, Professionalor windows and walls. Individuals applying for a position as a Customer Service Associate can be considered for any of these areas, depending on hiring needs and skill set. forforTravel Requirements: This feature does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to occasionally travel to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores. forfor What are we looking for
- Per hour full or part time: generally scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; Longer hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires availability in the morning, afternoon and evening any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require standing for a long time. , sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job tasks.
- CSAs assigned to Greeter departments (available at select stores) must be able to lift at least 10 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- CSAs assigned to all other departments (except Greeter departments) must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 25 pounds with or without assistance. forfor
What you need to be successful
for Minimum qualifications
- 6 months of experience in the use of a computer, including the input, access, modification or output of information.
- 6 months of experience using common retail technology such as smartphones and tablets.
- Capacityto obtain licenses or records related to sales, as required by law. forfor
- 6 months of sales experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, upsells, and explaining warranties, product features, and Benefits.
- 6 months of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and solving customer issues, helping customers locate products, greet customers, answer phones, build customer relationships, and thank customers for your business.
- Bilingual skills, if applicable to the store.
- Certification in department-related commerce (eg, hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Gilbert, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.