Website Love's Travel Stops
Are you looking for a Job at Loves Travel Stops in Benson, AZ
Request ID: 286803
Service Consultant – Truck Assistance
Welcome to Love’s!
Our service consultants are customer-centric professionals who listen to customer concerns and advise them on the best possible solutions. Their passion is to get our customers back on the road quickly as they generate profits through the sale of services, repairs and parts.
Responsibilities of the service consultant:
- Welcome customers in person or over the phone and provide exceptional customer service
- Listen to a description of the problems or service needed
- Determine the type of requested service based on diagnosis and preparing repair orders
- Estimate the time and cost of each repair
- Inform customers about other available services
- Securing an agreement with the customer first of all repairs
- Manages the delivery of required repair actions by successfully setting and managing customer expectations and accepts responsibility for providing exceptional service levels
- Clearly explain the required service of each truck
- Act as a liaison between customers and technicians
- Maintain records, including purchase orders, invoices, work orders, etc.
- Check all final invoices and reconcile the work done and the charges
We have a lot to offer:
- Medical/dental/vision and life insurance plans
- Flexible program
- Road to Success programfor career development
- On -professional training
- Competitive salary (paid weekly)
- Holiday salary
- 401 (k) with supplementary contributions \\
- Quarterly bonusopportunity
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including nights, weekends and sometimes holidays
- Previous experience as a service manager or supervisor
- Previous experience in mechanical field
- Ability to perform light lifts (no more than 50 pounds) and bend over from time to time
- Excellent communication skills
- Mathematical and computer skills of base
Since Love’s was founded, our leaders have been committed to providing excellent customer experiences and helping our team members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. To support this culture, we will welcome people of different backgrounds, ages, races, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and physical or mental abilities. Additionally, we are committed to supporting a professional work environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Professional growth opportunities are our greatest advantage! Love’s continues to grow at a rate of 40 new stores per year in the United States. Love’s consistently tops Forbes Magazine’s annual list of America’s largest private companies. Be it business service, retail, restaurantor truck, we offer you the opportunity to lead your career. Join #teamloves today!
Job functions: Truck tire care
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry’s leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have been providing customers with freeway hospitality and \”Clean, Friendly Faces.\” We are passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities that are fueled, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything you need to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s family of businesses includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the safest trucking fleets in the industry
- Speedco, the specialists in light engineering and trucking services
- Musket, a commodity in fast growing Houston-based supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Company: Love’s Travel Stops
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Benson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.