This Job Listing is about Amentum in Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait 2022
Amentum has an opening for Logistics Information System (LIS) Trainer (Transportation SME) in Kuwait.
Provide consultative and technical knowledge, expertise, and training of Transportation Management in support of APS-5 readiness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide transportation training courses that include but not limited to monitoring and coordinating movement of equipment/cargo via air, land, or sea.
- Required to instruct in seaport, airport, A/DACG, HTD, HAZMAT (AMMO-62) and other movement control support functions.
- Provide understanding of the Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) Air Load Planning module.
- Communicate how Unit Line Numbers (ULN) are used for submission to the (JOPES) Joint Operations Planning and Execution System and how to operate Transportation Coordinators Automated Information for Movement System (TC-AIMS) for writing Radio Frequency Identification Tags (RFID Tags) for equipment being processed for movement.
- Review and validate all processes for all Transportation Movement Request (TMR) and Air Movement
- Work closely with all levels of management to perform a variety of highly complex analytical planning, development, testing, and evaluation of maintenance operations.
- Assist in planning and organizing movement, deployment, and redeployment of equipment.
- High school diploma required
- 4 years supervisory leadership experience
- 5 years U.S. Army Transportation STAMIS experience (Subject Matter Expert)
- 10 years of job-related experience required
- Subject Matter Level (SME) experience at the Brigade/equivalent level with Army Logistics systems (GCSS-A, LIW, MMIS, TIMS, AESIP) as a Combat Service Support Automation Management Officer (CSSAMO) or equivalent
- Prior experience with TC-AIMS, TIPS WRITE, and ICODES required
- Movement Transportation Control and Coordination experience required
- Must have knowledge of movement request through the proper Port of Embarkation (POE) and Port of Debarkation (POD) to ensure the proper abbreviated MIL codes are used
- Ability to make adjustments in procedures and operations to accomplish work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be familiar with Army Information Management Systems for Movement to include knowledge and expertise in the Army Transportation Systems
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to train, coach, and evaluate knowledge and skills.
- Must have knowledge base that is recognized as Expert Level (Master-Level tactical and technical) in areas of training USG STAMIS system(s) and planning, organizing, and managing the preparation and execution of unit movement and distribution operations.
- Requires the ability to operate application software including but not limited to word-processing, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint programs.
- Strong customer presence – excellent communication (written and oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
- Position may require travel.
Certification, License & Clearance:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance is required
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Staff experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff directorate NCOIC, or a primary staff directorate warrant officer highly preferred
Load Planner Experience Preferred
Ammo-62 certification (80 hrs Technical Transportation of Hazardous Materials) highly preferred
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
In Order To Address Your Request, The Following Information Is Needed
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability—or unable to use—the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Reasonable Accommodation Helpline at 1-888-877-3181 or 301-944-3299 or email [email protected] for assistance.
Upon receipt of this information we will respond to you promptly to obtain more information about your request.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A