Website AIG Glass Sdn Bhd
This Job Listing is about AIG Glass Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2022
- Managed daily shipments to customer as per company’s quality standards.
- Maintained accuracy and integrity of all logistic information.
- Performed distribution services based on local and international regulations
- Reviewed shipment receipts in accordance with purchase orders.
- Provided logistic advice and resolved any shipment problems promptly.
- Performed billing and collected payments from customers.
- Performed regular counts of stock levels.
- Implemented best practices for inventory control and management.
- Served as primary contact for sub-contractors.
- Monitored supply chain management process and resolved any discrepancies.
- Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain
- Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
- Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to international freight transportation
- Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or Supply Chain; International Business or Business Administration, or a related field
- to have practical sales or marketing experience in addition to working knowledge of logistics and supply chain operations
- have a demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and best practices with respect to warehouse safety, supply chain management, and inventory control procedures.
- have analytical and experience with data analytics and planning
- have exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel, and also have skills in utilizing logistics and Freight Management System (FMS) software.
- Able to speak Mandarin
Company: AIG Glass Sdn Bhd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A