Website Pactera EDGE
This Job Listing is about Pactera EDGE in Belgrade, Serbia 2022
About Pactera EDGE – Pactera EDGE is a global organization with offices in the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific.
Clients include 100+ of the Global 500 companies, with industry concentration in Software and Technology, CPG, Retail, Logistics, Insurance, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Travel & Hospitality.
With a core focus on Data, Intelligence, and Expertise, Pactera EDGE helps clients achieve new levels of performance while adding brand new digital business capabilities to drive relevance, revenue, and growth. With clarity of vision, technological expertise, operational excellence, and a global footprint, Pactera EDGE is the partner of choice for enterprises that want to run smarter – and for those that want to change the race.
As a Localization Engineering Lead, you are responsible to manage all localization and globalization engineering aspects of assigned products, web/mobile applications and cloud services.
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with a large variety of product development teams and to influence and contribute on best globalization practices. This position also entails an ownership of best-in-class processes and tools, and the continuous research for new ways of delivering localized products in the most cost-effective way with the shortest turnaround time possible, thus ensuring a positive international user experience.
This role requires an individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills who can foster a high performance, agile and collaborative culture and work closely with the localization counterparts and product development teams to make things happen. The successful candidate needs to be well versed in web and mobile development, process and test automation technology and can provide hands-on internationalization expertise and supporting product software development teams.
- Enable product success in the international market by:
- Analyzing product’s internationalization readiness and providing globalization recommendations on areas to be addressed
- Evangelizing internationalization good practices, advising and influencing development teams on how to increase the level of the products’ globalization targeting an exceptional international user experience as well as stability and cost effectiveness of the localization process
- Drive design, development and deployment of new and alternative ways to deliver translated products to international customers
- Create and maintain tools, automated processes and documentation needed for effective, scalable software internationalization, localization and testing
- Keep current with the latest trends and technologies to anticipate future development needs and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- 0 to 3 years Software Engineering experience preferably in localization engineering
- Excellent knowledge of localization engineering
- Knowledge of CAT-tools, TMS, and QA tools used in localization process
- Skilled in using content management systems, web technologies
- Aware of globalization / internationalization procedures and practices and experienced with internationalization of web and mobile applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Sound experience with Software QA practices
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and English fluency
- Familiar with Agile development practices
- Advanced technical solution and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects
- Experience collaborating in a multicultural diverse team to deliver and lead projects and initiatives
What we offer:
Attractive remuneration package
Flexible working options
Private Health Care insurance
Work in well-established multinational company
If interested, please reach out to [email protected] for the next steps.
Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
Pactera EDGE are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion or any other reason.
Company: Pactera EDGE
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A