This Job Listing is about Amentum in Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait 2022
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking a Linen Escort performing ISS (Installation Support Services) functions at Ali Al Salem base and Cargo City in Kuwait. The Linen Escort will be responsible for providing linen exchange services at the Lodging main office for personnel checking in and out and maintain linen accountability, and other related tasks. The Linen Escort will perform other duties as assigned by Lodging Manager or Program leadership IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria and any other industry standards/criteria.
The LNC will be available to work schedules 24/7.
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- Escort, direct and work alongside OCNs as needed
- Issue and exchange linen sets
- Bundle clean linen in such a way that it is convenient for guests to transport the linen to their living quarters
- Make beds and clean designated rooms after each guest checks out or as required
- Collect all linen in all transient tents, transient rooms, and DVQs and shall deliver all found items to the linen collection point for cleaning as required
- Ensure accountability of all linen assets, including assisting in collection and delivery at designated points
- Any other items as directed or as outlined in PWS
- All supporting documentation / reporting as required IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria and any other industry standards/criteria
- Must have one year of experience in custodial experience, preferably on a US military installation with a similar mission/project of scope and nature – three years preferred
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Active Interim/Secret with ability to maintain clearance
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide)
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
High school diploma or equivalent
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah, Kuwait
Application Deadline: N/A