Website Linamar Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Linamar Corporation in West Chicago, IL
About the work
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative works in a call center environment responsible for receiving and placing calls to customers who place orders for heavy equipment parts. The CSR will engage in customer resolutions using company equipment and resource manuals.
Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, quarterly bonuses, 401K equivalency, paid life/short/long term disability.
- Answer all incoming customer calls, new parts orders, and update orders in the business operating system.
- Please review all order information to ensure the necessary information is accurate to include billing and shipping address, shipping method, shipping account, part number, and order quantities.
- Provide order confirmations, return merchandise authorization, and copies of invoices upon request.
- Help customers find correct manuals and part numbers for specific machines.
- Get involved in problem solving and conflict resolution with customers.
- Streamline customer service requests for machines with critical issues.
- Monitor quotes and open orders to ensure completion.
- Communicate and update the customer with order information.
- Update product knowledge by communicating with suppliersand manufacturers.
- Perform other tasks/duties as assigned.
- High school diploma is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service.
- Preferred call center experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships.
- Good problem solving skills
- Mechanical experience preferred
- Ability to use various computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Attention to detail is required to ensure the accuracy of each order
- Ability to calculate discounts, taxes and currency exchange.
- Learn by observing in the workplace and interacting with coworkers.
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures from the field and part terminology.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Bi-lingual in French or Spanish preferably
What Skyjack/Linamar has to offer
- Career Development Opportunities
- Affordable Benefits
- Quarterly Bonus and 401k Equivalence
- Paid Life/short-term/long-term benefits
Skyjack provides construction rental companies around the world with quality, engineered, simple and reliable equipment foraccess and telescopic handler. Initially started as a scissor lift manufacturer in 1985 and has grown to become a world leader in the overall Mobile Lift Work Platform (MEWP) industry.
As a dominant player in an ever-evolving industry, Skyjack employees thrive on absorbing new information and thirst for continual improvement in their professional personality. In 2002, Skyjack became part of Linamar Corporation and has since been able to leverage strategic partnerships and use its parent company’s guidance to quickly change the face of the access industry.
Every aspect of the company is deeply rooted in Skyjacks’ security initiatives as this can be an extremely challenging industry. Skyjack prides itself on being simply reliable and easy to do business with. This mission extends to the relationship with customers, suppliers and employees.
Linamar Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of any grounds protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Linamar Corporation encourages the application of all qualified individuals and will reasonably accommodate applicants at all stages of the recruitment and selection process upon request. ”
Company: Linamar Corporation
Vacancy Type: $34,000/yr – $48,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: West Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org