Are you looking for a Job at LifeWorks in Phoenix, AZ
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to people’s lives. The extraordinary experience of a workforce of over 6,000 people is leveraged to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell
Remote Control – USA
Permanent, full time
LifeWorks supports the total health and wellbeing of more than 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical experience, global presence and digital wellbeing platform, LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell. We empower healthier, happier and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage problems and concerns about family, health, life, money and work.
As a global employee engagement platform serving tens of thousands of companies and millions of employees worldwide, Morneau Shepell’s LifeWorks uses innovative technology and a mobile-first user experience to deliver a total wellness solution that people and companies – like Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens, Expedia, Intel and Nestlé Canada: I love using.
Morneau Shepell employees have access to the same supportand the same high quality wellness resources provided to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that inspires innovation, connection and collaboration while also supporting your personal and professional growth and development. We value difference makers and the individuals and teams who bring great energy, passion, and a relentless commitment to excellence in their roles.
The telephone consultant provides short-term EAP counseling, crisis intervention, gambling assessment and case management services to clients by telephone.
- Provide short-term assessments and counseling services using a solution-focused brief therapy model via telephone
- Provide crisis-related telephone counseling or situation assessment urgent when needed. Assess customer needs and record customer information.
- The consultation is delivered in a 50-minute session and the documentation takes place during the balance of the consultation hour with 10 minutes at the end of each session dedicated to notes.
- Provide clear and concise information to customers regarding EAP services and gambling services.
- Refer customers to appropriate internal and external resources as needed.
- Establish and maintain client case files and other relevant documents. Full detailed case notes for all clients.
- Regularly participate in continuous learning, training and case counseling sessions.
- Meet defined session, containment and other goalsby Clinical Manager
- Must keep abreast of relevant regulatory and legislative developments
- Act as ambassador for internal and external service
Being successful as a telephone consultant will require the following basic qualifications and skills
- Masters from an accredited university program in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Counseling/Education or related field.
- Must be fully clinically licensed and able to practice unsupervised (eg LCPC, LCSW – as applicable to the applicant’s home state).
- Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior assessment experience, crisis intervention and short-term counseling
- Preference will be given to candidates with training/experience in counseling focused on short-term solution and treatment of abuse substances through volunteer, academic or work experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving, collaboration, cultural competence, interpersonal, self-care, time management and organizational skills.
- The EAP and previous telephone counseling experience are resources.
- Excellent communication, consulting and case management skills
- Familiarity with community resources
- Customer service experience
- Close adherence to the ethical principles governing confidentiality/privacy regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer).
Grade of work: MS4
LifeWorks is a leaderglobal in providing technology-based solutions that help clients support the total well-being of their people and build organizational resilience.
By improving life, we improve business. Our solutions include employee and family assistance, health and wellness, recognition, pension and benefit administration, retirement and financial advice, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs over 6,000 employees who work with approximately 24,000 customer organizations using our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org