Are you looking for a Job at LifeWorks in Phoenix, AZ
About the work
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we offer career opportunities to make significant contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary experience of a workforce of over 6,000 employees is leveraged to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Customer Service Advisor
Lifeworks of Morneau Shepell
Remote Work USA
Permanent, Full Time
LifeWorks supports the total health and well-being of more than 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical expertise, global presence and digital wellness platform, LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell. We empower healthier, happier and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage issues and concerns about family, health, life, money and work.
As a global employee engagement platform serving tens of thousands of businesses and millions of employees worldwide, LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell uses innovative technology and mobile user experience to deliver a total wellness solution that people and businesses – like Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens,Expedia, Intel and Nestle Canada – love using it.
Morneau Shepell employees have access to the same high quality wellness support and resources provided to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that inspires innovation, connection and collaboration, while supporting your growth and development, both personally and professionally. We value those who make a difference, individuals and teams who bring high energy, passion and an unrelenting commitment to excellence to their roles.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will manage clients facing emergency or crisis situations that require immediate attention over the phone or chat. Taking care of our clients means assessing needs, assessing risks, containing crises, assisting in one-off sessions and providing the resources needed to solve challenges.
- Providing telephone clinical assessments, short-term problem resolution and referrals to EAP users nationwide
- Providing inquiries to employees with problems and critical incident stress management for client organizations
- Conducting problem gambling assessments and referrals on various state-specific gambling helplines
- Participation in clinical and team teams internal training
- Strong emphasis on customer service when dealing with employees of client organizations, Human Resources/Managers of client organizations, contract affiliate advisors, playersand other interested parties, insurance companies, and more
- Track cases to ensure connection to the appropriate referral
- Assisting affiliate advisors hired with referral questions
- Troubleshoot various issues, including technical issues/from the affiliate advisors website
- Clinical associates are strongly encouraged to obtain independent licensing
Success as a Customer Service Advisor will require the following basic qualifications and skills:
- A Master’s Degree in Counseling in Psychology, Social Work or another field of clinical counseling
- Ability to multitask and provide clinical behavioral health services
- Excellent risk assessment skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing client needs
- Strong clinical judgment and understanding of your responsibilities with confidentiality
- Experience working with client-related disorders substance use and addiction is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, ability to follow up on cases to ensure connection with references
- Fluency in English and bilingualism in Arabic, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese , Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese or Spanish is an advantage.
- Passionate about helping others
- Ability to provide a dedicated and meaningful counseling experience to participants over the phone
- Empathy and excellent active listening skills
- Flexible work at home or on site as our offices are located with easy transport accessaudience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and learning a proprietary case management system.
- Working in our Care Access Center, you will have the opportunity to develop a variety of professional skills as well as face constructive, interesting and rewarding challenges. The diversity of clients and the problems encountered will allow you to quickly develop your skills as a clinician. In addition, you will have the opportunity to share your clinical knowledge with a multidisciplinary team of more than 50 physicians from different fields! Different avenues, depending on the opportunities, are also possible in terms of advancement for those who demonstrate excellence in their work, as Morneau Shepell continues to grow and offer different types of support to our customers (teleconsultation, in person, chat counseling, etc.) .
Advantages of joining our team
- Receive a permanent position with a competitive benefits package.
- Access to a robust training program that prepares you for your role.
- Seize growth opportunities in a company that promotes from the inside out.
- Work in an environment that values employee engagement, innovation and excellent customer service.
Job classification: MS3
LifeWorks is a global leader in providing technology-enabled solutions that help customers support the total well-being of their employees and build resilienceorganizational.
By improving lives, we improve business. Our solutions cover employee and family assistance, health and well-being, recognition, pension and benefits administration, financial and retirement consulting, actuarial and investment services.
LifeWorks employs more than 6,000 employees working with approximately 24,000 client organizations that use our services in more than 160 countries.
LifeWorks is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LWRK).
For more information, visit lifeworks.com. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.