Website Levitate Data
Are you looking for a Job at Levitate Data in Pakistan
About the job
We at Levitate Data (www.levitatedata.com) are expanding our Core Team and looking for a Full Stack Engineer, to join us in building some exciting new video streaming products across various platforms.
Levitate Data is a technology & Data Science company where everything we do is about making the future of human work more purposeful. We do this by leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning, modern architectures, and industry experts, to create AI-powered software solutions that are tailored to your business needs.
Our expertise is in:
- Custom AI-enabled Software
- Data Science
- Cross-platform Software Products
- Distributed cloud-based infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ Hands on experience of NodeJS
- Experience with ReactJS and React Native
- Hands on experience with AWS services (APIGateway, AppSync, DynamoDB, Cognito, Lambda etc.)
- Knowledge of integrating with external APIs/web services. Preferably with AWS
- Knowledge of writing and consuming GraphQL APIs. Preferably with AWS AppSync
- Experience with implementing multi-stage CI/CD pipelines preferably in GitLab with automated deployments a plus
- Demonstrable familiarity with containerized orchestration and virtualization frameworks (docker, k8s, etc.) a plus
- Experience with building video streaming apps is a plus
- Understanding of server-side Rendering of ReactJS is a plus
- Experience with AWS Amplify is a plus
- Scrappiness. You like to code and have interest in learning new technologies without significant outside direction. You aren’t afraid to take a stab at firing up a proof-of-concept of an experimental piece of technology before it becomes widely used and documented. Using Docker and Kubernetes as regular parts of your workflow sounds exciting.
- Lifelong Engineering. You want to stay fresh with regards to practicing engineering. Continuous improvement is a mantra for you as any system you work with gradually improves over time.
- Strong communication skills. You can both dive deep in DevOps, software engineering and infrastructure related topics and explain concepts to a non-technical audience, if needed.
- Capacity for autonomy. You won’t have to hit the ground running on day one, but you will have to manage your time between staying on the cutting edge, debugging issues with existing deployments and current sprint deliverables.
About the Job:
- 100% remote
- Asynchronous teams
- Market Competitive Package with a flexible work environment
Company: Levitate Data
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org