This Job Listing is about PharmiWeb.Jobs in Opole, Opolskie, Poland 2022
Role: Learning & Development Coordinator
Location: Poland, Warsaw
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Working as part of the global ICON University team, the purpose of this role is, to provide support for the development and delivery of learning and development solutions to meet the identified needs of ICON’s employees at all levels, enabling them to develop and grow as trusted partners to all our customers, external and internal.
Assist s in administering the company’s enterprise – wide learning management system by configuring course content, managing end – user access and resolving technical problems.
- This job would require enteringdata in the system
- Provide programme support as assigned
- Provide support for external and internal audits and/or client requests for training documentation on study staff including preparation of employee reports (training histories or learning plans when requested) and provision of scanned or actual paper files, when necessary.
- Maintain departmental files, as necessary
- Mentor and coach other Learning and development coordinators as required
- Provide timely and professional customer service via ICON’s help desk application.
- Provide support for ICON systems that promote learning and development.
- Maintains tracking tools and metrics for the department.
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail as the data entry in the system should be accurate
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
Benefits Of Working In ICON
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities a nd quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to p rovide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive poli cies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If , because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Opole, Opolskie, Poland
Application Deadline: N/A