Website EPAM Anywhere
This Job Listing is about EPAM Anywhere in Abovyan, Armenia 2022
Are you a tech professional looking for remote work in a global setting? If yes, this job is for you.
Welcome to EPAM Anywhere – a global job platform offering remote work opportunities in the technology sector. Join us to build a career around your lifestyle working on modern projects for global brands and exciting startups.
We are currently looking for a remote Lead .NET Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division, and CT REIT.
- Responsible for technical guidance of the project, continued development of the back-end, incident resolution for issues that occur with the business, and development against a prioritized backlog set by stakeholders
- Responsible for technical leadership and assisting in prioritizing the front-end development work for the front-end developer
- Build scripts
- Analyze gaps regarding production readiness
- Carry out development work to ready VFE for stable operation in the CTC Azure production environment
- Support general product
- Prepare solution design documentation
- Fully test codes and configuration files to support scope prioritized by the CTC Product Owner
- Document deployment guidance, knowledge base, and operational readiness
- Test cases and test result management, extending what exists for the existing application
- 5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Solid knowledge of .NET Cloud Development, .NET Core, C#
- Familiarity with Application Modernization
- Knowledge of Cloud.Azure, Azure API Management
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of BitBucket
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Okta
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Understanding of MFA
- Understanding of Security Assessment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Familiarity with Snowflake
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Armenia
Once you apply, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to EPAM Anywhere platform. Sign up with this link to automate your prescreening, be able to monitor your application statuses, and enjoy a faster job application process.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
EPAM Anywhere is a part of EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM). Since 1993, EPAM has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider.
Company: EPAM Anywhere
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abovyan, Armenia
Application Deadline: N/A