Are you looking for a Job at Latch in United States
Renting a home is the oldest subscription service in the world. People spend thousands of dollars each month on an outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and much to be desired experience. Latch is working to improve each building, and while we have methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we are just getting started. forforLeveraging our knowledge of companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve reconsidered how people interact with space. Latch offers a complete building operating system designed to help homeowners, residents, and third parties, such as guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We have achieved this by combining software, devices and services in a comprehensive platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable and profitable. forforThe next chapter in Latch’s story will be the most exciting yet, and we are looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth. forforLatch is seeking a People Operations Coordinator to join our People Operations team. forfor Responsibilities:
- Contact point for job-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring matters to the appropriate team members.
- Handle onboarding, licensing, and exit processes
- Assists with offers and background check compliance
- Maintains documentation for processesof People Operations, both internally and for employees
- Help with audits and compliance reports
- Supervise multiple project teams, ensuring program objectives are achieved
- Partner with internal stakeholders to meet world-class people experiences
- Bring your insights into our internal processes to recommend better ways to support automation and scale. for
- High school diploma or GED with a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Structured, organized and extremely detail oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
- Commitment to high quality work and keeping confidential information confidential.
- Knowledge of issues related to employment. laws and regulations
- Competence or ability to quickly learn our HRIS and talent management systems.
- High technical aptitude and computer skills
- Experience in a fast paced process environment
- Proven ability to form tight associations with internally and externally cross-functional problem solving and execute initiatives
- Ability to move quickly with the process in mind, but a bias towards execution, desire to learn and iterate
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300 team members working to make spaces better places to live, work and visit. More ofHalf of our team members work in product development roles, and our team draws on established experience in more than 55 professional disciplines. forforWe offer unlimited paid time off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered and dynamic colleagues. forforAlong with our core values: contagious determination, humility, trust, inclusiveness, action with intention and privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty to make the world a better space. forforWe embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all. forforApplicant privacy notice ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.