Landmark Group vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Quality Requirement Manager
Website Landmark Group
Are you looking for a Job at Landmark Group in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Develop, implement, communicate and track an effective requirements process from mapping and gathering to requirements creation, ensuring quality is incorporated early on, into product, testing and documentation, to meet the established quality objectives.
· Develop, implement, communicate and follow up on a clear product and test requirements creation/change process, including a IT system support.
· Develop, implement, communicate and monitor KPI measures for approval of product requirements (PRA) and compliance with critical requirements for quality (CTQ ).
· Implement internal/external quality requirements to ensure that products/services meet customer expectations – Guarantee Policy.
· Identification of leads and drivers and mapping of new and changed legislation for Homecentre sales markets. Create and communicate Homecentre standards of product requirements and testing for each category in all territories.
· Carry out evaluations of the company’s production processes to develop internal quality policies, procedures and specifications for cross-checking of production. Establish a continuous improvement program with external testing laboratories and sales market authorities.
· Set up and develop Homecentre’s internal test lab, includingstaff, facilities and equipment for news development and verification tests. Implement and monitor standard internal quality feedback channels to ensure constant product quality inspection and feedback in all territories.
· Participate in the security risk group decision meeting with product and expert testing, where appropriate.
· Establish create a document management system for the creation, filing and communication of test and product requirements standards with suppliers. Review the existing process and product specification to identify areas for improvement or update in a timely manner.
· Establish communication and dialogue with Corporate Quality to ensure that the Home Center quality process is aligned with reference standards and procedures.
· Train staff and vendors on Homecentre product and test requirement standards. Lead, develop, motivate and manage people to meet set goals.
Engineering or Postgraduate in Quality or Business Administration
1. Minimum 10 years of experience in requirements and tests with a minimum of 5 years of experience in leadership.
2. Must have experience from another global home furnishings retailer and test lab environment. Must have experience in dealing with authorities and legislative bodies.
3. The candidate must have 5’s, 7QC Tool andLean Manufacturing experience or Six sigma methodology (DMAIC approach).
1. Must have experience in legislation and standards for consumer products in the Middle East sales markets, but also for the European and US markets.
2. Must have experience in laboratory testing and necessary equipment in accordance with applicable international standards.
3. Knowledge and experience in the industry in both household products and furniture.
Ability to create clear requirements and standards to drive overall established quality objectives.
4. Ability to generate awareness and knowledge from scratch at the highest level of global work standards.
5. Arrange for quality control personnel training to improve their skill and knowledge of product quality requirements.
6. Must be a strong leader who engages, motivates and trains the respective team members to achieve the organization’s objectives.
7. Effective communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in both oral and written English.
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.