Website Landmark Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at Landmark Arabia in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Being a Banyan Tree employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What’s in it for you?
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What Will You Be Doing
Responsible for the overall operation of the Laundry Department. To achieve a high standard of Guest Laundry, maintain an efficient and satisfactory expensed operation. To support and provide fine quality laundry service by assisting all.
- Responsible for the Laundry Departments daily operation.
- Responsible for departments budget & control the expenditure.
- Have a complete knowledge of all areas in the laundry operation: washing, spotting, starching, dry-cleaning and pressing.
- Manage the Laundry training, assign work, and monitor the quality of the laundry and quantities.
- Maintains the highest standards when handling guest Laundry/Dry cleaning to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains department organization, manning and productivity, ensuring a smooth operation on business forecast.
- Hires the best individuals depends on the department requirements
- Implement and manages training programs for the different areas.
- Ensure that the staffs are well trained for the correct use of all equipment’s & machines.
- Creates a positive and highly motivated working environment that promotes and develops teamwork.
- Analyze monthly reports and reviews opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares operation equipment par level. Conducts inventory and studies opportunities to reduce losses and damages.
- Ensure consistent and accurate inventories to be taken in accordingly.
- Prepares reviews and submits all reports in a timely manner.
- Organize movement of dirty and clean laundry and of guest valet service.
- Ensure all damaged linen and uniforms are sent to the uniform room for repairs or discarding.
- Control and record chemical consumption and recorder as required. Responsible for careful handling of chemicals to avoid accidents.
- Assist in maintaining records of stock and equipment.
- Ensure an accurate valet delivery.
- Ensure daily production records for linen and uniforms are maintained.
- Develop performance standards for operations in the department.
- Prepare the staff rosters. Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely manner.
- Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in work area.
- Keep the equipment maintenance schedules.
- Prepare and maintain files, reports, letters, memorandums and other relevant business documentation.
- Ensure all the staff work according to the policies and procedures.
- Continue to study new fabric knowledge on world and grasp recent developments in science and technology.
- Carry out other tasks as directed by Executive Housekeeper.
- Ensure prompt and correct guest charges.
- Ensure all accurate information regarding Guest History and preferences are recorded and forwarded to Executive Housekeeper.
- Adhere to the hotel’s emergency policies and procedures.
- Be aware of safety hazards for all associates and report to proper department for immediate resolutions
- Train all associates on all Emergency and Fire procedures to ensure safe and proper evacuation if situation arises.
- Handle and store stock according to stock control procedure
- Prevent and resolve grievances. Discipline staff, when necessary.
- Determine and plan for future staffing needs. Implement staff performance appraisals.
- Maintain up-to-date staff records.
- Implement appropriate management practices that provide staff motivation and communication.
- Ensure that the environment initiatives are adhered to the workplace and participates in community activities and programs.
- Any smoke, flood excessive heat or fire or smelling something unusual like gas must be first reported and elevated to Fire Command Center before any attempt to deal with the matter.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Sales acumen
- Good level of general culture
- Excellent presentation
- Team leader, a natural leader
- Well organised
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Landmark Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org