Are you looking for a Job at Kroger in Tempe, AZ
Department: LOG Warehouse
for Type of position: employee
for Position reports to: FC Supervisor
for Position Supervisors: N/A
for Payment level
for FLSA status: Not exempt
for Position summary
for Responsible for the safe transport of goods from the logistics center to the places of delivery following the prescribed routes. Perform all tasks safely in accordance with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the fundamental values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of the company. forfor Essential job functions
- Inspect the vehicle for defects before, during and after trips; Submit reports indicating the condition of the truck.
- Check the cooling unit for faults.
- Deliver, load and unload merchandise safely and efficiently at delivery locations.
- Stay committed to providing customer service that makes internal and external customers feel welcome, important and appreciated.
- Follow prescribed routes to meet scheduled delivery times.
- Comply with departmental and corporate engineering work and safety standards.
- Comply with all federal, state, corporate and departmental security standards.
- Must be able to perform essential functionsof this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- You must be at least 21 years old
- You must have a valid driver’s license
- You must be able to pass a background check and a drugs
- Ability to travel independently
- Ability to work varied hours as required by business needs
- Ability to walk, sit, stand, bend, push/pull and lift
- Ability to carry out written, verbal or diagrammatic instructions
- Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery and/or special tools: refrigeration and dollies, electric or manual pallet trucks
Desired previous work experience:
- Verifiable driving experience
Leadership behaviors: achieves results through teamwork, trains and develops others, communicates effectively and honestly, executes with excellence, leads change and innovation, leads through positive influence, provides clarity and strategic direction, puts the customer first. For more information on Kroger’s Leadership Behavior Model, click here. forfor Educational level: none
for Certifications/compulsory licenses: driver’s license
for Shift (s): day; Evening; Night
for Regions: West
forStates: Arizona ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com