Website Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at Kratos Defense and Security Solutions in United States
for GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE WORK:
forUse creative, professional and ethical recruitment methods to identify and attract top performers, both in response to current job openings and proactively, for roles in aerospace/defense, mechanical and electrical engineering, and manufacturing organizations and support. Responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process for regular and contract staff, including job postings, candidate search, interviews, offer negotiations, and background research here at KUAS. forfor Essential job functions
- Establish hiring requirements by studying the organization’s plans and goals and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build candidate sources by researching and contacting community services, universities, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; provide information, opportunities and benefits for the organization; making presentations; keep a good relationship.
- Determine applicant requirements by conducting launch sessions, studying job descriptions, and job qualifications.
- Initiates contact with target candidates and builds relationships.
- Interviews, filters, completes reference checks, and makes hiring decisions in collaboration with management and HRof the site.
- Organize interviews with the administration coordinating schedules; organizes the travel of the candidates; accompanies applicants to interviews.
- Extend offers in accordance with employment and compensation policies and process appropriate paperwork.
- Coordinate the relocation of new employees by determining the requirements of the candidate and company internships identified in the Human Resources Authority Matrix.
- Work with the hiring manager to personalize and conduct behavior-based interviews.
- Improves the attractiveness and effectiveness of the organization by recommending new policies and procedures; monitor job offers and compensation packages; emphasizing the benefits.
- Manages internal employee job postings and application processes in close collaboration with management.
- Maintains the candidate tracking database and hiring metrics.
- Stays up-to-date on industry trends and market conditions.
- Working with management ensures that employment activities comply with applicable federal and state laws.
- Creates and maintains recruitment work instructions and internal company policies, keeping all procedures updated and in compliance.
- Can assist with department recruitment and staff budget management.
- Other work-related projects and tasks as assigned. for
Experience and skills
for KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues, hiring managers, and supervisors.
- Ability to properly interact with the public when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
- Ability to communicate effectively professionally in writing or verbally with all levels of staff
Education and experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of successful corporate recruiting experience, or 7 years of corporate recruiting successful experience in lieu of a bachelor’s degree, as well as working knowledge of hiring and staffing laws.
- With experience in professional recruitment methods.
- Experience with candidate tracking systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of management.
- Great attention to detail with proven follow-through
- Strong negotiation and organization skills.
- Able to work in a constantly changing competitive environment.
- Must be able to multitask, be proactive, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality is required
- It helps to have a thorough understanding of the design-build and aerospace/defense market segments.
- It may be necessary to obtain and maintain a security clearancefrom the US to the appropriate level (requires US citizenship).
- You can work extended hours or weekends. for
Work environment/Physical requirements
- Office and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions (keyboard, 10 keys, telephones)
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
for As a federal contractor, and in accordance with Executive Order 14042, we will require that all newly hired employees in the United States be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022 or before their start date if later as of January 4, 2022. subject to approved medical, religious or other accommodations ”
Company: Kratos Defense and Security Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.