KPMG Saudi Arabia Vacancies in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – Analyst, IT Help Desk
Website KPMG Saudi Arabia
Are you looking for a Job at KPMG Saudi Arabia in Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We value the fresh perspective that experienced professionals can bring. Whether you are currently working in the industry, the public sector, a smaller firm, or another ‘Big Four’ organization, you can expect to make a difference from day one.
Whatever your background, you will be able to use the knowledge you already have and see it develop quickly. You can look forward to working with a wide range of businesses from multinationals to smaller, local companies and the opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills.
KPMG Professional Services is currently seeking to hire Analyst, IT Help Desk for a permanent opportunity to work with our IT Department at our Jeddah Office.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide second level contact and convey complexes resolutions second level to customer issues
- Assisting Call Center Analyst in providing a structured first line support when workloads are high, or when additional experience is required
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person by phone or electronically and tracks all information in the call tracking system respecting KPI and SLA
- Log and follow all service desk interactions in specific scope
- Track, route and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Actively preserve and grow knowledge of service desk procedures, products and services
- Inform management of recurring problems and propose resolution
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Identify technical and organizational improvement opportunities
- Propose client-oriented solutions during pre-migration phase
- Propose structured solution for improvement
- Provide advanced diagnosis by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner in accordance with our standards
- Proactively ensure IT system service continuity
- Provide VIP support
- This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions to problems and able to demonstrate drive with a positive mind.
- Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a customer-focused service.
Skills & Experience:
- Diploma degree in IT or related
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Very strong technical knowledge and aptitude in network areas (DNS, IP), PC (laptop configuration and connectivity), remote network access (VPN), good notion in user management
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment (Mac OS, Windows 10, MS Office) + PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, mobile devices (iOS)
- Deep knowledge of Desktop security products (Antivirus, encryption tools)
- Ability to provide support to users considering business needs and organization
Our Benefits: –
KPMG Professional Services provides several benefits which are as follows:
- Health: KPMG offers medical insurance option to meet your needs through Premium Medical Care Coverage for employee & dependent family members.
- Career Development & Trainings: KPMG always focus on the career pathing & training of its employees. It gives you a platform for unparalleled learning & development.
- Personal Time Off: In KPMG, employees are entitled to take 25 days Annual leave & 11 days paid Holidays.
- Money-Saving Benefit: KPMG offers several benefits, including Mobile Allowance, Schooling Allowance, Annual Air Tickets Allowance & Relocation Allowance.
- Financial Matters: KPMG also provides Housing Allowance in Advance for regular employees to support their home financial matters
Company: KPMG Saudi Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.